Clocks Go Back at 2am Sunday!

bAzTNM#1

The Summer vs. Winter debate is solved by one simple fact: I can always put on more layers but there's only so many layers I can take off.

That sums it up for me as well. Until air conditioning becomes affordable, summer can kiss my sweaty arse.

I lost the summer this year due to my spastication anyway, and I'm a bit worried about winter. When the snow and slush is about, I usually have a few near-falls but stay up due to my traditionally outstanding balance and coordination. That's not going to happen anymore. I might have to take a spare set of clothes out with me.

• Paid Members
I lost the summer this year due to my spastication anyway, and I'm a bit worried about winter. When the snow and slush is about, I usually have a few near-falls but stay up due to my traditionally outstanding balance and coordination. That's not going to happen anymore. I might have to take a spare set of clothes out with me.

I'm a bit worried you'll end up like pat like an upturned turtle one day, so you might be better advised to carry around a crowbar.

• Paid Members

Winter means:

- Football. Lots and lots and lots and lots of football.

- My Birthday.

- Frankie's secret santa thread.

- CHRISTMAS (Portugal for me this year)

- I've got a fortnight off.

- Norfolk's economy gets shot in the arm. Cheers, Bernie.

- Moving into the new year, it's RUMBLE Season. The Rumble's my favorite event.

Bring it on.

What I will say is that I had the best summer in years. Brilliant holiday to Corfu, caught up with loads of old friends and we had some of the best UK weather for a good while for that time of year. Also, because of the distance I travel and the lighting in our building at work, I won't see any delight some days. It'll be dark when I arrive and dark when I leave so it'll feel like a night shift half the time. But still, bring on winter!

• Moderators

Summer means lazy laid back afternoons in Beer Gardens with all your friends and everyone's in a great mood.

Winter means my knee'll fucking be sore because it's freezing outside and icy floors to slip on.

Archived