Crime dramas

Nexus

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you watch all the Scandinavian ones as well?

Love the Scandinavian ones. It's fair to say I prefer European (particularly Scandi and French) crime shows to anything else these days, I discovered the original Wallander and The Killing around the same time and got into The Bridge, Those Who Kill and Sebastien Bergman in due course. The only one I couldn't really get away with from that part of the world was Arne Dahl.

• Paid Members

Inspector Morse was fantastic in its heyday. It doesn't get as much praise these days as it did during its time. Absolutely superb TV.

Hill Street Blues is also fantastic and again not really talked of much these days. The early series of CSI and CSI: Miami are still absolutely cracking stuff. Quincy is far better than its afternoon timeslots will ever suggest it will be.

I still never got round to watching all of Cracker but I can't imagine anyone not being impressed by it.

Love the Scandinavian ones. It's fair to say I prefer European (particularly Scandi and French) crime shows to anything else these days, I discovered the original Wallander and The Killing around the same time and got into The Bridge, Those Who Kill and Sebastien Bergman in due course. The only one I couldn't really get away with from that part of the world was Arne Dahl.

What about Montalbano? I love Monty, I've no idea what's going on in the crimes most weeks but there's something entirely warming about that show.

What about Montalbano? I love Monty, I've no idea what's going on in the crimes most weeks but there's something entirely warming about that show.

YES! The few times I've watched it, I've felt the same way about it and I think that's why I've never really persevered with it - in retrospect, maybe I'm focusing on the wrong stuff.

• Paid Members
The 4 part Eddie Santini episodes from The Bill have recently been on Virgin. Magnificent. Lots of Don Beach goodness coming ul as well. 1999 was a great year for The Bill. Vicky Hagan is a top Sort.

What channel was that on? Are they showing just specific episodes?

The 4 part Eddie Santini episodes from The Bill have recently been on Virgin. Magnificent. Lots of Don Beach goodness coming ul as well. 1999 was a great year for The Bill. Vicky Hagan is a top Sort.

What channel is this?

What channel is this?

Its on the Drama channel that launched earlier in the year, the website's got a list of episodes - The Bill | Drama Channel

What channel is this?

Its on the Drama channel that launched earlier in the year, the website's got a list of episodes - The Bill | Drama Channel

Its on 190 on virgin at 9 in the morning a few times a week.

Archived