HXC Wrestling presents 'November Pain' Sat Nov 30th @ The MMU

hxcwrestling

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Match number 5 taking place at 'November Pain' on Saturday November 30th will see us have our first women's match take place since our debut show in April, when we see the lovely Leah Owens take on HXC newcomer Jenna Jett.

12085_615182128528293_1416464778_n.jpg

HXC'S fourth and final show of 2013 'November Pain'

Already announced:

Our Main event, T-Bone Vs Jack Jester NO RULES

'Liverpool's No1' Zack Gibson vs. 'The Mexican Sensation' El Ligero

Bubblegum vs 'White Lightening' Mark Andrews

Mikey Whiplash and the Blackpool Blonds (with Violet Vendetta) vs The Models (With Melanie Price) and Loco Mike Mason (With Leah Owens)

And more yet to come !!

Doors 7pm,showtime 7.30pm.

Tickets are priced at

Match number 6 taking place at 'November Pain' on Saturday November 30th will be a tag team match. Fresh off a win against Brotherhood members 'Brother Chaste and 'Brother Hope' at the last show Lost Circus, HXC favourites 'The Prestige' Ashton Smith and a guy who is now 4-0 in HXC, Manchester's own Sam Bailey, will take on the leader of the Brotherhood of Purity, wrestling for the first time in HXC, Deacon Peace. He will be teaming up with the Toxic Terror himself, Cyanide, who has a score to settle with Sam Bailey after their battle at our second show Chaos A.D .

1450341_617228594990313_525520897_n.jpg

The MMU Students' Union may think it has held wild events in its time, but nothing will tip the richter scale quite like Stixx, Joe Coffey and Uhaa Nation battling it out in a Triple Threat match. With Stixx known for his power, Coffey known for his ferociousness, and Nation known for his heavyweight high-flying, this is a rumble you won't want to miss.

BZYQQbjCIAArLM8.jpg

Full card now announced:

Main event, T-Bone Vs Jack Jester NO RULES

Triple Threat Match,'The Heavyweight House of Pain' Stixx (With Harvey Dale) vs Uhaa Nation vs Joe Coffey

Mikey Whiplash and The Blackpool Blonds (With Violet Vendetta) vs The Models and Loco Mike Mason (With Melanie Price and Leah Owens)

Leah Owens vs Jenna Jett

'The Prestige' Ashton Smith and Sam Bailey vs Cyanide (With Chris Egan) and Deacon Peace (With The Brotherhood of Purity)

Doesn't look like i'll be making it to this one but it's easily the most stacked HXC show to date. I love the fact they're making a concerted effort not to be just Futureshock: Adult, despite the obvious connections.

Why guys like Mark Andrews, probably the best high flyer in the country, dont get booked up here is beyond me. To my knowledge he's never been used by GPW, FSW, Infinite or PCW. So it's nice to see the likes of him and Joe Coffey booked here. With the addition of ever dependable talent like Stixx and imports like Uhaa Nation, this looks like it'll end up being the best HXC show in their short existence.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty much officially out of this show now too. I'm certainly disappointed, as Uhaa and Stixx in the same ring really would have been something to see. Hell, just hearing Uhaa' entrance music out of some big house speakers again would be worth the ticket price alone.

I hope everyone that does attend has a fantastic evening. I'm sure the main event will tear the profanity ridden, blood stained house down. I loved my trip out to this promotion last time, despite gripes raised by a couple of other attendees. So, God willing, I'll be back at HXC again soon.

HXC'S fourth and final show of 2013 'November Pain'

Full card:

Main event, T-Bone Vs Jack Jester NO RULES

Triple Threat Match,'The Heavyweight House of Pain' Stixx (With Harvey Dale) vs Uhaa Nation vs Joe Coffey

Mikey Whiplash and The Blackpool Blonds (With Violet Vendetta) vs The Models and Loco Mike Mason (With Melanie Price and Leah Owens)

Leah Owens vs Jenna Jett

'The Prestige' Ashton Smith and Sam Bailey vs Cyanide (With Chris Egan) and Deacon Peace (With The Brotherhood of Purity)

Tickets are priced at

Archived