Most Hated Person in Wrestling (shoot)

IronSheik

Well you say that, but I disagree. He's been sacked from WWE at least twice, due to his attitude.

Oh, I thought you were on about that stretch when he burned bridges with TNA which at the time really didn't matter, a couple of months after pissing off ROH, which never mattered, and stealing Deranged's car and girlfriend and heading for the border for a bit of a laugh.

Nipping up after absorbing a Juvi Driver was hilarious.

Well it's all combined really. To me, despite being successful, he's a case of wasted potential. For someone of his quality, to be in WWE 2 or 3 times and balls it up, it's just a waste man. Especially with his name and his age.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm starting to think we're living in parallel universes when it comes to Teddy's career.

To me, despite being successful, he's a case of wasted potential.

What success is this???

I'm starting to think we're living in parallel universes when it comes to Teddy's career.

To me, despite being successful, he's a case of wasted potential.

What success is this???

Well I don't really know firsthand, but I was thinking he is making a good living in Mexico? Maybe I'm wrong, I don't watch Lucha. My point remains though, wasted potential.

Well you say that, but I disagree. He's been sacked from WWE at least twice, due to his attitude.

Oh, I thought you were on about that stretch when he burned bridges with TNA which at the time really didn't matter, a couple of months after pissing off ROH, which never mattered, and stealing Deranged's car and girlfriend and heading for the border for a bit of a laugh.

Nipping up after absorbing a Juvi Driver was hilarious.

Well it's all combined really. To me, despite being successful, he's a case of wasted potential. For someone of his quality, to be in WWE 2 or 3 times and balls it up, it's just a waste man. Especially with his name and his age.

What quality's that? he's absolutely rotten - One of the most pitiful excuses for a pro-wrestler ever shat into creation.

Take away the fantasy potential from those cat stories and he has nothing in the way of redeeming attributes, unless you subscibe to his own philosophy that the best wrestler is the one who does the most moves.

To be from Hart stock, working the business for the best part of 15 years yet still not understand wrestling takes some quite remarkable stupidity and absence of talent.

What quality's that? he's absolutely rotten - One of the most pitiful excuses for a pro-wrestler ever shat into creation.

At least the other most pitiful example of a wrestler is his tag team partner.

Sorry, I haven't said anything mean about Jack Evans in a while.

• Paid Members

Sunny & Sable.

Most of Chris mate badmouth her for what she did to Chris. Wonder if they pipped up at the actual time. Old Percy detested her.

Sable another but i always put a lot of it down to jealousy. I'm not saying she wasn't a bitch she was more over than 90% of the people who hate her.

Would we say that Mil Mascaras would be a contender outside of Mexico? Rarely have I heard a good word about him from American wrestlers.

The Destroyer was somewhat complimentary of him when presenting him an award. I'm not sure if he liked him but I wouldn't be surprised if some of the 'old school' guys in Japan and USA were okay with him.

Would we say that Mil Mascaras would be a contender outside of Mexico? Rarely have I heard a good word about him from American wrestlers.

Rayo de Jalisco Jr not popular either

At least the other most pitiful example of a wrestler is his tag team partner.

Sorry, I haven't said anything mean about Jack Evans in a while.

Someone ripping into Hart and Evans and it isn't me!!

I've found a brother :(

Any truth to the rumour that he eliminated himself from the 97 Royal Rumble because he didnt think anyone else was worthy of throwing him out?

I forgot about Mr Warrior Man... Old Jim Hellwig has a mountain of heat in the business. Probably jealously makes up a fair amount of it, but also the fact he wasn't in-love with the wrestling business. Then you've got the fact he susupposedly held Vince up at the eleventh hour before a PPV (was it summer slam?) which isn't very endearing...

Other than the PPV incident, I respect what Warrior archived over a very short period, and the intensity he brought to his promos and work. Macho Man and Warrior were always great pals, but alot of others HATE Warrior.

When did Rick Steiner and Dynamite Kid ever cross paths?

Japan, I'd imagine. Dyno wrestled for All Japan on and off (usually tagging with Johnny Smith) between 91 and 93, during which time the Steiners were back and forth turning out for New Japan. Gaijins tend to find each other, so it's not much of a stretch that the Steiners and Dynamite met at least a few times.

@Shayan93: "Any stories of Tom Billington?"

@Dogfacesteiner: "Piece of shit!"

Earlier this year on Rick Steiner's Twitter.

Archived