Youtube FULL MOVIE Thread!

bAzTNM#1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
They also have a film directed by Akira Kurosawa, Dersu Uzala Pt1

A beautiful film. Also, a big feather in the cap of Kurosawa, in that he was a Japanese director making a Soviet film, in Russian, with all Soviet actors.

Also, I'm going to start acting on these recommendations more quickly. I missed out on Devon's recommendation of Streets of Fire because I didn't move fast enough. Now only the two-parter's available, and I can't be bothered with that.

Also, I'm going to start acting on these recommendations more quickly. I missed out on Devon's recommendation of Streets of Fire because I didn't move fast enough. Now only the two-parter's available, and I can't be bothered with that.

Start a playlist and add both parts. You'll barely know the difference

Six Sion Sono films I'd recommend Be Sure To Share and if you've seen Suicide Club watch Noriko's Dinner Table. The rest did nothing for me.

One of the greatest film noirs, Detour (1945)

HD

Still good quality

It's surprising how lacking youtube is for 30's gangster films...

Top two are good, haven't seen Mobsters

King Of New York (1989)

State Of Grace (1990)

Mobsters (1991) in parts

Others that some might want

A Bronx Tale (1993) De Niro's Directorial Debut

Asian Crime

The Mission (1999)

Exiled (2006) in parts

Youth of the Beast (1963)

• Paid Members

Jeezo. Thanks for that Butch! Currently downloading most of them.

Yeah, stay away from Emmannuelle. Just sad all round really.

"When the Wind Blows" : A story of Nuclear War in Britain from the perspective of an old elderly couple. If you're not crying buckets by the end of this, you're not human. Last 30 minutes is pretty uncomfortable.

• Awards Moderator
"When the Wind Blows" : A story of Nuclear War in Britain from the perspective of an old elderly couple. If you're not crying buckets by the end of this, you're not human. Last 30 minutes is pretty uncomfortable.

Bloody Raymond Briggs, had me in tears so many times as a kid. I remember that one debuting on Channel 4 and I'd never seen anything so sad before. Desolate.

EDIT: just Wiki'd it. 1986? With a soundtrack by Bowie and Roger Waters? 'kin 'ell.

I have downloaded some of the films for future viewing, but does anyone know where I can get English subtitles for them? (The subtitles are only available if I watch the films on youtube.)

Have you tried

Allsubs

Subscene

Podnapisi

• Paid Members

I wouldn't be in any hurry to watch Carry On Behind, either.

In a similar vein, here's some of the Confessions films, featuring that inexplicably lovable scamp, Robin Askwith.

Window Cleaner

Archived