Favourite squash matches

Snitsky's back acne

As it says on the tin.

Back in the day, there were certain wrestlers I used to love watching work squash matches, such as Yokozuna, cos you knew he would literally 'squash' his opponent with a nasty banzai, or The Undertaker circa 1991/1992 cos he was cool as fuck and stuck his victim in a bodybag after the match.

Have just been watching some Moondogs squashes from USWA in the early 1990's and they were BRUTAL, one sided beatings that made them look like real monsters.

So, are there any wrestlers that you enjoyed watching work squash matches, and if so why?, or any squash matches that particularly stick out in your mind.

I always have a quick look back at the Nathan Jones squash matches from Smackdown. Loved watching him ragdoll Shannon Moore and the like around.

Headshrinker squash matches were always good too.

Headshrinkers matches against jobbers look brutal, I also agree with Sid's squash matches but I really dislike his powerbomb when he drops to his knees, looks less brutal compared to say Kevin Nash's Jackknife but his Wirlybird type move makes up for it.

The Steiner Brothers had some pretty great squash matches even if it was just a chance for them to show off there throws and suplex's. Also the Legion of Doom their matches are always a fun watch. On a slight side note, I'm really surprised Scott Steiner didn't break his neck when doing the back flip fall-away slam move he'd do early on, I've never seen him do it often which I'm not surprised about it looked more painful for him than his opponent.

8 posts and no mention of the king of jobber killing.

Vader in WCW just didnt give a dam about those guys.

If i was was due to get in the ring with him i would have gone home.

"You want a try-out you say, step right up"

Archived