nWo UK Reunion Tour - November 2013

LWOLeN

Brought my tickets for this the weekend, looking forward to it, just hope it actually goes ahead.

It does.

According to Pac they already received their deposits (way to early as actually planned).

All 3 of them have confirmed they will be there (twidda,several times) and since they announced the venues ticket sales got through the roof.

Brought my tickets for this the weekend, looking forward to it, just hope it actually goes ahead.

It does.

According to Pac they already received their deposits (way to early as actually planned).

All 3 of them have confirmed they will be there (twidda,several times) and since they announced the venues ticket sales got through the roof.

How do you know about ticket sale levels?

Ah yeah I've been on their website. Since the day after the shows were announced I've read hyperbole about sales and interest. I've yet to read confirmation of show structure and number of autographs/photos/who takes the photo's etc (essentially facts).

Ah yeah I've been on their website. Since the day after the shows were announced I've read hyperbole about sales and interest. I've yet to read confirmation of show structure and number of autographs/photos/who takes the photo's etc (essentially facts).

This was something that has been bothering me as well and is the main reason why I've not bought my ticket yet. I messaged MOS over Facebook about this and was told that anyone wanted to meet them as part of the meet & greet (which would be everyone as it's included in the ticket price) would get their chance.

I'm interested in how long that aspect will actually take. I called the London venue for more info and was told that approx 400 tickets had been sold thus far and they were looking at around 600 people to attend (although the venue could hold a lot more). The show starts at 7:30pm & MOS had told me that they're looking for a 10:30pm finish. This means that's just 3 hours for at least 400 people to go through the meet & greet as well as the show itself. If the event overruns which I think it might, this would cause a few problems in getting back home. For what its worth, I was told by the London venue was that MOS had announced the venue before signing and returning the contract back to them.

I hope that some more details of the event and timings of the meet & greet do get announced asap as I would like to attend, but as it stands I'm out.

This was something that has been bothering me as well and is the main reason why I've not bought my ticket yet. I messaged MOS over Facebook about this and was told that anyone wanted to meet them as part of the meet & greet (which would be everyone as it's included in the ticket price) would get their chance.

I'm interested in how long that aspect will actually take. I called the London venue for more info and was told that approx 400 tickets had been sold thus far and they were looking at around 600 people to attend (although the venue could hold a lot more). The show starts at 7:30pm & MOS had told me that they're looking for a 10:30pm finish. This means that's just 3 hours for at least 400 people to go through the meet & greet as well as the show itself. If the event overruns which I think it might, this would cause a few problems in getting back home. For what its worth, I was told by the London venue was that MOS had announced the venue before signing and returning the contract back to them.

I hope that some more details of the event and timings of the meet & greet do get announced asap as I would like to attend, but as it stands I'm out.

Wow

Is there a chance the "show" is Hall/Nash/Waltman's patter while the masses are ushered through the queue for autographs and photographs?

They're doing well with ticket sales if the figure provided by the venue is accurate; I just feel uneasy when things appear to be disorganised or unclear. That's why there's a show a 10 minute drive from my house and I've not bought a ticket - yet. I'm probably almost at the stage that clarity could be provided and I'd still not feel wholly comfortable that my 30 notes or whatever it costs isn't going down the swanny.

• Paid Members

I dont know how you make money off these. Hall, Nash and Waltman aren't cheap. Its not like you are bringing over the Bushwhackers. Nash's list of demands to get him out the house is legendary. He doesn't fly unless you pay him to sit in first class. He always diddles the promoter on what he will and wont do to drag a few extra quid out of them. I was watching a Kevin Steen shoot and a promoter asked him to go and powerbomb someone and Nash lol'd in his face and said "for an extra $5,000". And the promoter did it. Its well known around the circuit that only money mark promoters book Kevin Nash, because getting him booked is a massive pain in the arse. The reason they are doing Q&A tours to begin with is to fleece a bunch of promoters. They aren't coming over here because of Scott Hall's love for Scottish Fish and Chips bars.

No offense,I'm not familiar with anyone on this board

Clearly, since you seem to be talking like a PR person for this group and if you knew the people on this forum, you'd know there will be people who dont trust a non-regular forum member constantly posting in one thread about a British Wrestling event.

Archived