4FW: WrestleWAR 2013

4FWpromoter

4 Front Wrestling returns to the Stratton Leisure Centre for our WrestleWAR Spectacular on Saturday 14th December 2013. With an action packed card lined up for this event .

4FW Gold will be on the line as the 4FW Heavyweight Championship will be defended, also featuring the hottest talent in the United Kingdom today along with International Stars.

4FW are lining up a huge card for WrestleWAR 2013, tickets are on sale WWW.4FW-ONLINE.COM

InternetLogo2_zpse1c37685.png

: Official Event Poster :

Coming Soon

: Announced Matches :

WRESTLEWAR2013TigerAlivsElLigerocopy_zps420b955e.jpg

'Arabian Knight' Tiger Ali -vs- 'Mexican Sensation' El Ligero

Writeup Coming Soon

WRESTLEWAR2013SaulAdamsvsMadManMansoncopy_zps80dd24cb.jpg

'Simply Sensational' Saul Adams w/Nadia Sapphire -vs- Mad Man Manson

Writeup Coming Soon

WRESTLEWAR2013DaveMastiffvsHiromuTakahashicopy_zps46133c78.jpg

'Big Bad' Dave Mastiff -vs- 'Young Lion' Hiromu Takahashi

Writeup Coming Soon

WRESTLEWAR2013BubblegumvsJasonLarussocopy_zps1cf809bd.jpg

Bubblegum -vs- Jason Larusso

Writeup Coming Soon

: WrestleWAR 2013 :

Saturday 14th December 2013

Stratton Leisure Centre, Grange Drive, Stratton St. Margaret, SN3 4JY

Doors Open: 6:30pm

Event Starts: 7:00pm

Tickets:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Results -

1) Jason Larusso beat Bubblegum to qualify for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

2) 'Simply Sensational' Saul Adams defeated Mad Man Manson to qualify for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

3) 'The Arabian Knight' Tiger Ali beat El Ligero.

4) Saul Adams won the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, after a JD Knight run-in cost Volkan Azlan the briefcase.

5) 'Big Bad' Dave Mastiff pinned Hiromu Takahashi.

6) 'English Lion' Eddie Ryan beat 'East End Butcher' Sha Samuels © and 'Gentleman' Gilligan Gordon in a Handicap Match to win the championship, after pinning Gordon.

Good show as always. The ladder match looked like a dangerous mess, with ladders snapping and nearly impaling a number of wrestlers but there's no denying I got bucket-loads of entertainment out of the spectacle of it all. Match of the night has to go to Mad Man Mason vs Saul Adams. It was my first time seeing Manson and I found him hilarious as did the majority of those in attendance. I'd love to see him return to 4FW some when down the line.

Archived