Name Change Discussion Thread

neil

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I think I've essentially fucked myself for FPL rules though, don't think I was supposed to change my name. If its the case, I was doing shit anyway.

This name is probably better than Tatty Bojangles too. I'm starting to think my subconscious knew something was up.

I think I've essentially fucked myself for FPL rules though, don't think I was supposed to change my name. If its the case, I was doing shit anyway.

This name is probably better than Tatty Bojangles too. I'm starting to think my subconscious knew something was up.

I didn't think of that. Hopefully it shouldn't be a problem.

Still, my proudest moment as a dad.

• Paid Members
Third mod created name in a row for me, as usual it's not the best or the worst, glad I'm not Polish Dad.

You think Polish Dad is worse than Bellend? You big racist.

Either that, or dadist.

Considering I've never been a promoter, I find mine slightly random xD guessing neil assumed TWP was a promotion and not a mag/site when I said it wasn't around anymore haha!

That told him!

My favourite is Bill Diarrhea. Gave me a chuckle on opening the thread.

Haha aye, it's a laugh though, considering some of the names floating about in here, I reckon I got out lucky haha!

• Paid Members
Considering I've never been a promoter, I find mine slightly random xD guessing neil assumed TWP was a promotion and not a mag/site when I said it wasn't around anymore haha!

That told him!

My favourite is Bill Diarrhea. Gave me a chuckle on opening the thread.

I was on the front page of the forum, and saw that someone called Bill Diarrhea had replied after me in a thread. "Poor Bastard", I thought. "Neil got him".

Poor bastard :/

Archived