PROGRESS Chapter Ten: Glory Follows Virtue As If It Were Its Shadow

ThisIsProgress

EDIT: show completely sold out in 31 minutes.

To date:

Nine shows

Nine sell-outs

PROGRESS returns for Chapter Ten on Sunday 24th November.

Tickets go on sale exclusively to mailing list members tonight at 10pm. Sign up at progresswrestling.com/contact should you be so inclined.

#thisisprogress

I wonder at what point moving somewhere bigger will be seriously thought about. Of course it's great to keep selling out shows quickly and the atmosphere is fantastic but it's getting harder and harder for people to get tickets.

Must be bigger venues (without going crazy) where there could be a similar setup without going so big its at risk of being half empty. Islington Academy would be my choice, stay in the same area, same sort of layout, big enough to be worth the move but not so big that it could cause a problem with looking empty.

I wonder at what point moving somewhere bigger will be seriously thought about. Of course it's great to keep selling out shows quickly and the atmosphere is fantastic but it's getting harder and harder for people to get tickets.

Must be bigger venues (without going crazy) where there could be a similar setup without going so big its at risk of being half empty. Islington Academy would be my choice, stay in the same area, same sort of layout, big enough to be worth the move but not so big that it could cause a problem with looking empty.

Totally agree.A bigger venue is needed

I can't say I agree with NEEDING a bigger venue.

Truthfully, The Garage brings so much atmosphere to the shows that leaving would remove something significant from the promotion. It's surely preferable to have a really electric, appropriate smaller venue which is sold out than a hall full, average atmospher larger one?

What I'd really like to see is monthly rather than bi-monthly Progress shows. I'd expect there's the appetite there among the fans and more regular shows might mean a slightly lower demand for tickets.

I can't say I agree with NEEDING a bigger venue.

Truthfully, The Garage brings so much atmosphere to the shows that leaving would remove something significant from the promotion. It's surely preferable to have a really electric, appropriate smaller venue which is sold out than a hall full, average atmospher larger one?

What I'd really like to see is monthly rather than bi-monthly Progress shows. I'd expect there's the appetite there among the fans and more regular shows might mean a slightly lower demand for tickets.

You did move to another venue in November 2012 and it was still outstanding.I suspect for every ticket you sell you would be able to sell another three if the space was available

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick results from PROGRESS Chapter Ten: Glory Follows Virtue As If It Were Its Shadow -

Tommy End bt Mikey Whiplash

Project Ego bt Grado and Mad Man Manson (Tag Team Tournament QF)

Doug Williams bt Nathan Cruz

UNANNOUNCED MATCH - Adam Cole bt Mark Haskins

Bhangra Knights vs London Riots ended in a double count out (Tag Team Tournament QF)

Rampage Brown bt Stixx (PROGRESS Title Match)

Mark Andrews bt Paul Robinson (Natural Progression Series Final)

Andrews then cashed in his title shot immediately

Mark Andrews bt Rampage Brown (PROGRESS Title Match)

Jimmy Havoc then cashed in his guaranteed "any match, any time, anywhere" contract

Jimmy Havoc bt Mark Andrews (PROGRESS Title Match)

Archived