Tammy Sytch coming to Scotland - Nov 18th

JMarshFan

• Paid Members

How is she going to get permission to leave the country? If Jeff Hardy isn't coming over for a shows backed by a TV channel, a major promotion and a national touring group, how is Gummy The Hammer Valentine think she's getting on a plane anywhere. And who the fuck wants to ask her any questions? "Sunny, when you broke into your boyfriends house after you broke your restraining order and WWE refused to pay for your subsequent rehab what knickers were you wearing that day?" Fuck her. She probably thinks Scotland is where Roddy Piper lives in Portland, Oregon and some mark can drive her there in exchange for a squeeze of her tits.

• Paid Members
What did Sunny do? Break a restraining order? That shouldn't stop her coming to Scotland, they let Tyson in to box after all.

Jeff Hardy was caught with large quantities of drugs and up on charges of trafficking. It was altogether a more serious crime.

She got arrested six times in the space of a few months and tried to smash her boyfriends head in with a hammer. She didn't break into his house to pick up her Slammy Award and her LOD 2000 figures. She broke into and then entered his house and tried to do him in. And she spent 114 days in prison, as opposed to the week in nick Jeff Hardy did, so I'd say she shouldn't be allowed over here if Hardy wasn't. Hardy did the months of drug tests and counseling and all that gummings and was clean as a whistle by the time the UK tour rolled around. Tammy Sytch is a rambling mess on her twitter and total train wreck if you ever read about her at these conventions.

I think people are being really harsh on Tammy, you don't know her so don't judge her. She's obviously been through a lot of shit that she brought on herself but at the end of the day she's just a woman trying to get by and make some money in the twilight years of her fading wrestling career, who can blame her? I know she puts her life out there for everyone to listen to via shoots etc and people are going to pass judgement but some of the things I've read that people have said are really cruel personal digs at her which is totally unjustified. Just because she's in the public eye some what doesn't give people the right to throw digs at her. No wonder she's just a train wreck when she faces people saying nasty shit about her probably on a daily basis.

• Paid Members

I'll judge her based on the fact that she is/was a wrestler. She is/was paid to be on tv and and she wants to be in the public eye. Based on that, I'll judge her much like I would any public figure.

I'm not going to change the habit of expressing an opinion of a wrestling persona.

She tried to kill her boyfriend. She used to suck on sausage for crack. She is currently selling the chance to lie next to her in a bed. T.L Hopper can fuck off for all I care and if she goes to Scotland, god forbid she finds the haggis and batter.

If it helps, I feel the same about Shane Douglas and Vince Russo. Just to keep it cliche and acceptable.

• Paid Members
I think people are being really harsh on Tammy, you don't know her so don't judge her. She's obviously been through a lot of shit that she brought on herself but at the end of the day she's just a woman trying to get by and make some money in the twilight years of her fading wrestling career, who can blame her? I know she puts her life out there for everyone to listen to via shoots etc and people are going to pass judgement but some of the things I've read that people have said are really cruel personal digs at her which is totally unjustified. Just because she's in the public eye some what doesn't give people the right to throw digs at her. No wonder she's just a train wreck when she faces people saying nasty shit about her probably on a daily basis.

Fuck off. Yes its wrestling fans fault she's a drugged up slag who nobody likes. She's a horrible person, who cheated on her longtime boyfriend for years, abused drugs for the best part of 2 decades and admits to being proud of going to jail for trying to smash her boyfriends head in with a hammer. A women so horrible she's the first person WWE has black balled from their rehab program. You know how hard it is for WWE to turn their back on someone who is a dead person waiting to happen? She's the worst type of person and a proven liar many times over. What a pointless defense of a rotten person.

I think people are being really harsh on Tammy, you don't know her so don't judge her.

I have just read that Cameron and her boyfriend Vincent will be celebrating their 1 year anniversary this weekend but didn't they break up in the recent episode? I really hope they had of broke up for real as much as I find Cameron slightly annoying I find him more annoying and she can do way better.

You don't know Cameron and Vincent so don't judge them.

Archived