Any WWE Live tickets on Ebay?

Zookmaster

I live in London and was hoping to go to the show in November like always and it seems whatever I type in nothing comes up. I used to always get ticket and they would be a couple around this time. I see an add for "StubHub" an ebay company and when you click on the site they sell average seats for extortionate amounts compared to ol ebay where you could get a bargain or two. What's going on?

I believe all tickets on Ebay now have to go thrugh the Stubhub site

I don't know too much about it but my dad tried to sell some Roger Walters tickets a few weeks as on of the group couldn't go and Ebay wouldn't let him sell them on the actual site and kept being re routed to there partner site Stubhub

It seems Ebay no longer allow tickets to be directly sold on there website

I believe all tickets on Ebay now have to go thrugh the Stubhub site

I don't know too much about it but my dad tried to sell some Roger Walters tickets a few weeks as on of the group couldn't go and Ebay wouldn't let him sell them on the actual site and kept being re routed to there partner site Stubhub

It seems Ebay no longer allow tickets to be directly sold on there website

eBay UK no longer allows ticket sales via their auctions, and all tickets have to be sold via their StubHub service. This will add a fair bit to the price in 'fees' as with all similar services. You can however still sell tickets via the Irish eBay site or other international versions, and ship to UK as a mailing option. This is far from an ideal setup, but a friend of mine has done just this to put up some tickets for Beady Eye in the past week (she is based in the North of the UK).

I would buy with caution as well, I picked up Raw tickets from seatwave for this past April and my seat was already occuppied, same e-ticket twice. Luckily the bloke scanning at the door didn't reject my ticket and just let me through or I would have been denied entry, luckily as I got in the o2 reseated me in the section with comp tickets and that just behind the production area.

Anyway yeah, that was my first time buying a ticket not directly from a ticket outlet and it wasn't a good experience.

Slightly off topic but i have been looking at picking up some gig tickets on eBay and noticed that they are all now sold by stub hub (at an inflated over face value price it would seem) so it looks like the days of picking up cheap last min tickets is finally over, Hell i was getting tickets for festivals with a face value of nearly

Slightly off topic but i have been looking at picking up some gig tickets on eBay and noticed that they are all now sold by stub hub (at an inflated over face value price it would seem) so it looks like the days of picking up cheap last min tickets is finally over, Hell i was getting tickets for festivals with a face value of nearly

Archived