Sign in to follow this  
John Matrix

Dreams.

I had been asked to sing an Idlewild song to go on some covers compilation album. I accepted of course as I'm a huge fan. So I asked, what song? And the guy said "I don't have the map." and I thought, that's a bit of a weird choice, but ok. I asked when are we recording? And the guy says "right now, you have to do it right now." And I said, well look, I don't think I know all the words off by heart, and the guy says, look, you just have to do it now, we can't do it any other time. So then I'm in this studio with a band and they just start playing the song, and it's a bit easier on the distorted guitars and I start singing and the words come out fine but my voice is shaky as fuck. Then it finishes and I ask the guy if we can do another take and he just looks at me and leaves and I never heard about it again (in the context of the dream). 

On 4/18/2019 at 5:28 PM, John Matrix said:

i’d been cast in a live stage adaptation of Predator 

I so wish this was a thing... 

I got a new job as manager of Elton John's toupee. Things were going well until a show at Covent Garden when his hair started spinning round on its own accord like Linda Blair's head in the Exorcist. After the gig, Elton fired me while jabbing his finger at me and calling me a useless cunt in Alan Sugar's voice. 

I had a dream the other day. I can't really remember the context of what the rest of the dream was about but there was a man with like a medieval heavy armour get up, except it was all covered in meat, and it was somehow powered from within, and the meat was being cooked, and he was shaving it off kind of like a doner kebab suit. It was amazing.

Obviously when I first woke up in a haze I thought I had dreamed up a million dollar invention but the flaws in the design quickly became apparent...

Edited by Chest Rockwell

Had a wildly vivid dream last night that featured this forum.

There was a new mobile game out where someone had modded an old WWE game. It was kind of augmented reality, you had to visit venues around the country and interact with them to 'perform' there and advance your career.

A few posters from here featured in the dream but as I don't know what you look like, you all appeared how I'd imagine you to look. @WyattSheepMask was obviously wearing the sheep mask.

The venues were all the traditional ones you'd expect, but the highlight was meeting @tiger_rick who was clearly standing on a street in front of a privet hedgerow, selling food at a bright orange stall. His location was Cheeseburger Championship Wrestling.

No idea what it was all about but I cant get Cheeseburger Championship Wrestling out of my head this morning.

This has just jogged my memory that a few nights ago, I had a dream where me and my ex gave @John Matrix a present (unspecified) and had to go to an island to give it to him (could've been the island Arnie attacks in Commando tbh).

The problem was that this island resembled one of the castles from a Mario game and there was lava everywhere. My ex kept shouting:"Why are we here when you don't even know what he looks like?"

Hope you enjoyed your present buddy.

8 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

This has just jogged my memory that a few nights ago, I had a dream where me and my ex gave @John Matrix a present (unspecified) and had to go to an island to give it to him (could've been the island Arnie attacks in Commando tbh).

The problem was that this island resembled one of the castles from a Mario game and there was lava everywhere. My ex kept shouting:"Why are we here when you don't even know what he looks like?"

Hope you enjoyed your present buddy.

This has made me smile so much!  

image.png.2b93dc654ea650eec62f47134093df52.png