Dreams.

John Matrix

• Paid Members
Cheers slick! I'll have me a hunky chauffeur in no time..

Yeah, Cassandra really writes from the lady's point of view. There is a whole page dedicated to when she analyzed the dreams of Kaye Adams, Carole McGiffin, Sherrie Hewson and Claire Sweeney from Loose Women.

Without actually re-reading that page again, I'm 95% sure their dreams were composed entirely of shoes, chocolate and cock.

I drift in and out of having lucid dreams. It could just be me, or it could be coincidence, but I find it happens more if I'm not under stress.

Two or three times recently I've had a dream where I've been going though a door suddenly to be grabbed by a group of guys in black clothing. Up until last night I've always woke up or the dream has switched when they've grabbed me. Last night the dream was more vivid and they grabbed me coming in the back door to my block of flats and I knew they were sherrif officers/baillifs right away. They started telling me I couldn't be allowed to get away with seeing what I'd seen but I had no idea wht they meant. Soemhow I got away and was running across a really long, flat roof top when I suddenly stopped and noticed I'd been stabbed and my side was bleeding. The blood was coming from the exact part of my side where I do have a load of scarring from being stabbed for real almost 10 years ago. Once I saw the wound again in my dream the dream started to drift away although I don't think I woke up right away. Felt uneasy when I did wake though and was surpirsed it popped up in my dream as I never really think about the stabbing or the scars these days.

• Paid Members

I've been taking ZMA as a supplement and one of the side effects is very bizarre, vivid dreams.

Last night I had a dream, myself, D-Mal, Air Raid, Bill Paxton and Carol Cleveland were being hunted by Terminators.

We were in a school and running between classrooms to find a place to hide and we found a room of them multicoloured ball pits to hide in. The Terminators found us (they were in their exoskeleton state), Air Raid placated them and we then found the Terminators to be very reasonable.

We then had a game of Quasar/Q-zar with them.

Three things that stuck out

1) D-Mal was dressed like Sean Connery in The Offence.

2) I spent the entire dream trying to lick Carol Cleveland's pipe.

3) Bill Paxton isn't as nice a guy as I'd thought he'd be.

4) I could actually smell Armani Gold for birds in the dream.

• Paid Members
Last night I had a dream, myself, D-Mal, Air Raid, Bill Paxton and Carol Cleveland were being hunted by Terminators.

Quality. That would take pride of place on my DVD shelf, next to the version of Fellowship of the Ring that I dreamed about where I lead the Fellowship on a quest through my loft, and the Fellowship included about four wizards and Booker T.

Last night I had a dream about my ex. Not the ex I dreamed about killing, who I lived with for four years and adored. This was my ex from uni, who I went out for the wrong reasons, treated like shit and broke her heart twice. The one that's getting married but keeps pestering me about meeting up before she ties the knot or I move away.

I basically dreamed that we met up in a sordid travel tavern for a night of illicit NSFW with an ending Jonni Darkko would have directed, to get it out of our systems. In the waking world, it's pretty much entirely her system given the kind of texts I get when she's pissed, but I don't think about her like that any more and barely did when we were together. The longer bit of the dream however was the morning after over a drink trying to act like everything was normal again.

I'm going to chalk that up to my mind living it out because I'm not actually going to do it in real life. If I do meet up with her I can guarantee it will be an awkward few drinks followed by going our separate ways, probably with her handing me a letter to read later where she waffles on about always loving me and always will. That's not me being arrogant, I just know her too well, and I've had that letter once before, and as far as I can tell nothing's changed, apart from the fact she's making do and marrying some bloke.

• Paid Members

I have developed the ability to say 'nah, fuck this' when things start going bad in a nightmare and immediately withdraw by waking myself up. It's like I know I'm dreaming while I'm still in the dream. It's a pretty useful thing.

A lot of my nightmares involve zombies. I can directly attribute this to watching The Walking Dead, but I do wonder why zombies crop up far more commonly than human villains or any other creatures that might scare me.

Another common dream I have is one where I really, really need a piss and have nowhere that I can go. Eventually I end up having to do it somewhere really inappropriate and it goes on for ages and ages. This is of course attributed to my body actually needing a piss, but the dreams do get pretty weird. The general scenario is always the same, but the locations are always different. I'm actually amazed that I haven't woken up in a pool of urine yet.

• Paid Members
I have developed the ability to say 'nah, fuck this' when things start going bad in a nightmare and immediately withdraw by waking myself up. It's like I know I'm dreaming while I'm still in the dream. It's a pretty useful thing.

There's been a fair bit of chatter about lucid dreaming. It can become a fun habit if you master it.

• Moderators

I went for a walk on some cliffs and my old school building from the C17th which has been knocked down now was there, and it's a pub now as of that day I went there, and I had a pint of best bitter, and then there were loads of slugs on my glass and then there weren't and the pint wasn't the best anyway to be honest and then I woke up.

• Paid Members

Last night dreamed me and my younger friend who I play football with and drag to wrestling with me went and visited Butch. He seemed to have a third floor flat in quite a large, square building with a good sized kitchen-cum-dining room like you get in uni shared flats. He either shared with a few people or just had a few mates round. We went to some undefined event (seen "off camera") - wrestling? gig? - but then I had to explain me and my protege couldn't come out for a "proper" night out else we'd miss the last train home. Butch was showing me out his kitchen window across the grassy expanse in between, a similar building to the one he lived in (pretty sure my mind has moved Butch into Cwrt Mawr halls at Aber) and pointing out which window was his mrs' room. Suddenly it was morning and me and my mate had ended up staying anyway. Many were still in the dining room drinking and chatting and for some reason I was filling up the near empty fridge with stuff I'd just bought, even though we were leaving, saying "you're welcome to any of this you want" but I only really remember tuna and yoghurt, neither of which I'd buy in real life. My mate was dropping hints that he fancied one of Butch's friends called Natalie, but I told him to forget about it because Butch had told me she was pregnant. We were packing up a car (even though we'd come on the train) to leave when I woke up.

Throughout the dream Butchi's beard was full and luxuriant-looking, and I was quite, quite jealous.

Edited by air_raid

• Moderators

Last night I had explosive diarrhea out of my botty, really smelly, loud, toxic logs filling up the toilet. While I was dumping that lot out, Har Mar Superstar was having a bath in the same room. He pushed the toilet out into the hallway, with me still on it, and invited all these super hot women in. I ran into another room and pulled the door closed, and they were all streaming past the toilet in club or party dresses, laughing and retching at my smelly turds and pushing against the door as I desperately held it shut, to see who had made such a disgrace with their arse. Har Mar you cunt :(

I dread to fucking think what that says about me psychologically.

• Paid Members

Prince Harry had somehow become the top British tennis player and number 5 seed. He was in a game at Wimbledon, got upset with a shot, then threw his racket on the ground so hard it bounced up and smashed a woman in the face. Some people in the audience jumped over the barrier and went after him at which point BBC cut the feed. There was no Twitter action from inside the ground, but Sky News reported from outside and said there were rumours that the crowd had gone after him and then everyone in the Royal Box and a revolution against the aristrocracy was underway.

At this point I knew I was waking up and did so, despite a concerted effort.