Who could be who

Kaz Hayashi

i remember hearing something similar, but he tells a different version of the story here:

"A lot of people don't know this, but Papa Shango was going to return in 1997. It was going to be a more gritty, realistic version with a mask instead of paint. They created the costume and the new entrance. But what happened was, the decision was then made to do Kane. I guess they felt there wasn't enough room for two dark, supernatural characters, and so I became Kama Mustafa and they put me in The Nation. I've still got some 8x10 promos of me in the new mask and gear."

• Paid Members
They were originally going to give the role of Undertaker's brother to a black man?

Im possibly talking shite. I'm sure he does say something along those lines in his shoot. And aye, Wright, not White. Anyway, after sounding like a gonk, I'm probably completely wrong.

If it is the case though, having a black half brother isn't that insane John. Although I suppose if your mams white and Bearer is claiming to be the dad, it's a little bit strange.

Archived