Sign in to follow this  
Devon Malcolm

The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

8 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

One for the Brookside fans on here, the legend that is Dean Sullivan aka Jimmy Corkhill passed me while I was tidying up an accessories stand in work the other night

What department does he work in and has he kept in touch with Fred the Weatherman despite it all?

4 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

What department does he work in and has he kept in touch with Fred the Weatherman despite it all?

He was shopping not working, didn’t get to speak to him as it was split second. Still dresses as scruffy as he did on Brookie like

4 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Fred the nonce has ruined Sullivan's life, as well as the ones he messed with. Had a pint with him a couple of years back and if it wasn't for his dog, he'd have done himself in by now. His words, not mine. He couldn't get work after the Fred stuff all went public and he was in a pit of misery at the time. He's sorting himself out now, though, and is an absolutely wonderful bloke to bevvy with.

I had no idea they were an actual couple, just assumed it was urban myth.

Jimmy was a bit of a cult hero of ours when we were kids and we would quote his "I'm Jimmy Corkhill, I'm the creme de la crime" line whenever we were getting in to mischief on the estate. Gutted to hear that about him now (the man obviously not the character), makes my flippant remark seem churlish.

Edited by Mr_Danger

That's Robert Webb yesterday, I was standing next to him for a while and it was definitely him, he is that bald. I always thought he was pretty cool but he seemed really grumpy, almost angry, everyone is a bit like that on the tube though.

20200209_133050-665x673.jpg

No, I bumped into him coming out of a lift at London Bridge back in 2012 and he was miserable then too.

I was seeing a girl last year who’s mum is best mates with Robert Webb’s mum. I asked her if she’s met him and what he’s like and her reply was “arsehole”. So it’s definitely just his personality. 

Bill Ward (actor who was Charlie Stubbs, not the drummer) and Kai Owen (from Torchwood) are in a show about to tour the UK and currently they are in final rehearsals in Doncaster, so I'm seeing them about a lot.

I keep (in my own head) geeking out around Kai, I used to love him in Torchwood.