The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

Worked for a famous chef in Mayfair and met Baby Spice, Harvey Keitel, Keanu Reeves, Ainsley Harriot, Ronnie Corbett, Kylie Minogue (looked amazing) and did lunch in the kitchen on his birthday for Tony Blair and Cilla Black came in and said hello to him, not to us, bitch.

In hindsight how easy would it have been to stick a tab of Acid or something in Blair's sarnie? I often wonder why that kind of not-necessarily-malicious spiking of celebs, and especially politicians, doesn't go on more often.

Saw the big nosed asian from the channel 4 show dinner dates walking into starbucks in Ealing a week ago if he counts.

Ignoring the rules quite alot.

Well don't.

Well if we do start ignoring the rules I have a great story about being threatened by Ant from Ant and Dec

Fuck the rules do tell.....Met Sean Lock, Freddie Flintoff, Bill Bailey, Caroline Quentin, David James, Gary Neville, Prince William and One Direction in the last week at work.

• Paid Members
Worked for a famous chef in Mayfair and met Baby Spice, Harvey Keitel, Keanu Reeves, Ainsley Harriot, Ronnie Corbett, Kylie Minogue (looked amazing) and did lunch in the kitchen on his birthday for Tony Blair and Cilla Black came in and said hello to him, not to us, bitch.

In hindsight how easy would it have been to stick a tab of Acid or something in Blair's sarnie? I often wonder why that kind of not-necessarily-malicious spiking of celebs, and especially politicians, doesn't go on more often.

Blair would have a couple of bodyguards behind the chefs checking out what they are doing.

Well if we do start ignoring the rules I have a great story about being threatened by Ant from Ant and Dec

Fuck the rules do tell....

Well it was a college trip when I was about 19, we had gone to the Tate gallery to look at a bit of arty stuff (and saw Peter Crouch funnily enough. I shouted "PETER!!" across the gallery to check if it was him.) After about 20 minutes in there me and my mates got bored and decided to go round London for a bit. We got very drunk and ended up in Harrods for some reason... We were on our way out after jumping across and breaking one of the beds, I saw the price tag on it and shit myself to say the least. I had literally been thumping from bed to bed for a good few minutes in my doc martins

On the way out we saw him doing his Christmas shopping. Usually that's the kind of thing you should leave people alone for but one of the girls we were with wanted a picture. All I asked was which one he was and "where's the other one?". He said he was working to which I replied "who the fuck pays for half of Ant and Dec?" He told me to fuck off before he knocked me out. Looking back I'm lucky he didn't just belt me one

• Moderators
Was the part about breaking beds in Harrods relevant at all or were you just eager to point out how much you 'stick it to the man'?

That point is key to the Chinny Reckon. I sincerely doubt folk are going to be able to jump around on beds for a few minutes in Doc Martins and then break one in Harrods.