The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

I know someone who goes to university in Bath where Jeremy's iron is chancellor so it could well be him, I'll ask if he bought his dog today.

I saw Goldie yesterday, he was standing shirtless outside a hot yoga studio next to my work, he seemed really cheerful so if he hadn't been sweaty and half naked I would've asked for a pic.

When I was reading this post the word dog must have really stuck in my mind as I read the 2nd part because when I read the words "I saw Goldie yesterday" I immediately thought of the Blue Peter dog. "Standing shirtless" jolted me back to reality. 

I suppose if Goldie had been seen outside a hot yoga studio that would have to be in the Fortean thread these days. 

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

I hope she brought you flowers.

No, but she'll probably bring me an eviction notice if my daughter throws a carrot out of the window again.

This isn't helpful in any way, but I'm sure SFA were mentioned on a quiz show by one of the contestants recently.  Think one of their dads was on The Chase or something.  I just remember checking out their wiki page after.

EDIT - Actually it wasn't.  One of their dads went into the shop where my girlfriend works.  I bet it's your landlady's dad.

Edited by Keith Houchen
Sweet Like Chocolate

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2018 at 6:55 PM, HarmonicGenerator said:

Patrick Stewart used to be Chancellor of, I think, Huddersfield University but I don’t think he’s ever won an Oscar.

He was indeed, up until a couple of years ago. He would often give out diplomas at graduation.  He also taught on the Masters drama course.

He was born and bought up in Mirfield which is on the outskirts of Huddersfield. His mum lived there up until her passing away. You would regularly see Patrick Stewart around the town in the summer months. He puts his house in Huddersfield on the market last summer so I'm guessing you don't see as much of him anymore.

I'm not a stalker by the way, I'm also from Huddersfield, Patrick Stewart and Harold Wilson are pretty much the only famous people from the town. Also the guy that played Rene in 'allo 'allo but I can't remember his name.

Edited by deathrey

• 2 weeks later...