The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

Saw Nigel from the legendary Come Dine with Me episode which was from Preston, the best ever episode. He is from Blackpool, i spotted him eating a Twister ice lolly all suited and booted heading into sone dodgy Madam Tousards in Blackpool.

I have trawled the internet for these episodes with no joy.  True classic.

• Paid Members

Alastair Campbell at Lupita by Embankment on Saturday after the pro-EU march. I had just finished eating copious amounts of quesadillas with the other half as Alastair walked in wearing a fetching pink shirt. Plainly thinking about overturning the referendum result and whether he wanted an avocado side salad or spicy rice. 

Edited by Gus Mears

9 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

Alastair Campbell at Lupita by Embankment on Saturday after the pro-EU march. I had just finished eating copious amounts of quesadillas with the other half as Alastair walked in wearing a fetching pink shirt. Plainly thinking about overturning the referendum result and whether he wanted an avocado side salad or spicy rice. 

I saw him, Peter Lilley and Jonathan Dimbleby the previous evening at Highbridge Community Hall. 

Since that was for a live broadcast of Radio 4's Any Questions, I don't suppose it counts as an unexpected celebrity sighting, though.

• Paid Members

Had a seat in the Starbucks on Princes Street in Edinburgh a week or two ago, only to realise Neil McCann was sitting just down from me. His youthful glow makes him look ten years younger than his 43 years. He was chatting to some lady that was the opposite of that; jealous.

Also pretty sure I spotted Dylan Moran at the Filmhouse the 2nd time I watched Phantom Thread. He arrived to take his seat just before the film started and sat with his wife/daughter/mistress/pal right at the front. I initially thought I was mistaking him completely with some other scruff bag, but a quick look at his wiki reckons he lives in Edinburgh.