The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

The former Coronation Street stalwart Bruce Jones AKA Les Battersby (Like I needed to add that for you lot) in the Moon Under Water pub in Boston last night. Fortunately for him considering his previous form he didn't seem to have his car keys with him because he was pretty drunk. 

Told Sharon Needles she had a nice jacket the other week. Didn’t know who it was till I walked back over to my mates who were losing their shit. Either Sharon or one of her mates gave me a key, can’t remember who it was exactly but it was enjoyable 

• Paid Members

If you get “a key” in the USA, it often means a kilo of cocaine, so I hope none of the authorities are reading this or young Maxwell may be doing some serious time.

It may also mean he got a cock up his arse.

Come to think of it, if he does get the former, he will probrably end up getting the latter, so he’s literally fucked either way.

• Paid Members

A lad at work always goes on about having a key over the weekends, but aside from adults bragging about doing drugs being kind of pathetic, I have no idea what he means by it so whenever he brings it up, I always just picture him snorting powder off his house keys, which to me is a pretty sad way to spend a weekend.

5 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I had to look up who that was. Why were your mates losing their shit, are they super into drag or what? What's a key? I don't understand the nature of your encounter at all, on any level.

I’m not into drag at all but I was at a drag show with two mates who are super into it. They were in LA for a drag convention so we went to a show. For anyone who likes drag she is a pretty huge deal. I knew the name before hand but had no idea what she looked like

I forgot how bloody seriously everyone takes everything. Sharon is a notorious coke fiend, which is the relevance of mentioning the key. Being offered it by that one specific person is what makes the story.  

Kinda weird that I mention an interaction with a drag queen and people start making gay jokes. You are better than that guys 

• 2 weeks later...