The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Bizarre one this morning. Jennifer Ehle exiting Steamers Cafe at Chippenham train station with a bag absolutely full to the brim with croissants. No family in sight, so have to assume that she just fancied purchasing her own body weight in French treats while touring the South West, 

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

My mother has a caravan at Sutton-On-Sea(near to Mabletorpe and Ingoldmels. We have just had a long weekend there and bumped into the legend that is Sue Pollard in the local shop! Turns out her Mam lives in Sutton or close to it at least. Wouldn't stop raving about a local restaurant that we all think is mediocre at best...

Made our day though...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I was extremely fortunate to spend a fair bit of time with Hayley Atwell last week, she was already one of my biggest crushes but the interaction happened completely by chance. 

She's amazing, extremely charismatic and engaging, hilariously quick witted and sharp and she's even more attractive in real life than in pictures, what a woman.

47 minutes ago, Call me Bellend said:

I was extremely fortunate to spend a fair bit of time with Hayley Atwell last week, she was already one of my biggest crushes but the interaction happened completely by chance. 

She's amazing, extremely charismatic and engaging, hilariously quick witted and sharp and she's even more attractive in real life than in pictures, what a woman.

Yeah but does she piss in the sink?

• 7 months later...
  • Paid Members

Ardal O'Hanlon walking out of the KFC in central Bristol with not one, but two, family buckets. Didn't appear to be with anyone else, so assuming he's just mowing the lot down himself. Considering he looked like he was leaking Crisco, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Edited by Gus Mears