The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Forgot to mention that I saw Anthony Head bookingĀ it into Sainsbury's Local on Kingsmead Square recently. He emerged, looking quite dishevelled, several minutes later brandishing a roasted vegetable flatbreadĀ and a packet of Frazzles. Ā Intriguing choice to go for the veggie sandwich and meat crisp combo. He then sat down on a nearby bench and tucked in, looking a very paragon of serenity as vegetables fell from flatbread onto his cordoroy trousers.

Edited by Gus Mears

Kevin Blackwell in the lift in the Hyatt Regency in Birmingham a couple of weekends ago. Cardiff were staying there for their game with Wolves. I interrupted his journey to the ground floor, he looked at me horrified, thinking I probably recognized him. I did, but it took me 24 hours to remember his name.Ā 

I saw Kevin Allen (writer/actor/director, Twin Town & more, also appeared in Bottom & Thin Blue Line) at the Liberty stadium on Saturday for the Ospreys Vs Leinster match. Ā He was with his son.

• Paid Members

Coronation Street's Tracy Barlow (Kate Ryan?) at MediaCity Metrolink station. Not bad looking at all. Think she was eating some mini eggs from the Cadbury's outlet shop.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

It's a Gus Mears double headerĀ of turn of the century celebrity action today.Ā 

Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen was spotted exiting Krispy Kreme on Bath high street with a glittering numberĀ of donuts. Sporting a snappy pink and grey three piece ensemble, his eyes seemed to yell 'I love donuts' in a manner reminiscent of a Mills and Boon novel. Every single one regular glazed. Bizzare. Crumbs all over his waistcoat so I imagine he had been sampling the delicious produce prior to purchase.

Mark Heap boarded my work intercity at Chippenham last week,Ā called his significant over to notify them of the fact, and then got involved with what I believe was a cheese ploughman sandwich with all of the gusto of a 14 year old touching his first breast. Absolutely going to town on it.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members
On 2017-4-12 at 10:10 PM, Your Fight Site said:

Kate Ford. 14-year-old me used to have a thingĀ for bitchy Tracey Barlow.

29 year old me still does. She could give me a hard blow on the head any day.Ā 

Do you remember when she was mincing about in a bikini trying to give Bernard Cribbins a stiffy.

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

29 year old me still does. She could give me a hard blow on the head any day.Ā 

Do you remember when she was mincing about in a bikini trying to give Bernard Cribbins a stiffy.

No? Sounds like something from the Dawn Marieā€“Al Wilson angle though :laugh: