The Ongoing Celebrity Spotting Thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Ray Shah is always down in my local supermarket on lunch. That'd be as Z-list as you can get, but still, he was a celebrity of sorts for a few weeks.

I always find myself unwillingly looking at his bulge - and he's caught me too, as do many black men I see - particularly after what Davina McCall said about him. But he either has it pulled up or tucks it under because I don't see anything remotely prominent.

There's a somewhat handicapable gent who looks like Bernie Lomax we see down the local Spar sometimes - and even the girls who do be in our group on lunch have noticed this - who's upright is fucking unnerving. He always wears grey tracksuit bottoms and seemingly briefless underneath, so you can actually see it bounce around and pulse halfway down his leg.

One of the girls said she’s going to take a picture next time he’s in the queue and we’re sitting down, so I’ll post that up. 

• Paid Members

Saw Jaime Murray (the actress, not Sir Andy's bro) wandering down Market Street yesterday. Nearly missed her because I was gazing at Gazelles in the window of Schuh. Very attractive even though she was wrapped up like she was in Vladivostok.

Probably my best celebrity spot to date, that, and that includes the time my daughter walked into Ted Robbins in the Stockport Merseyway.

• 1 month later...