New Online Wrestling Store

hammersfan357

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice little site and I wish you all the best. However asking Sheamus and Barrett for retweets looks desperate and your prices are far more than your competitors.

Thanks for your feedback - we're not trying to appear desperate at all so will take that on board, it worked with William Regal and we saw the hits to the website shoot up, its just a way of trying to get noticed.

Which products would you say are far more?

Definitely the t-shirts. Can't give a link but Caiman's fightshop has them at a tenner cheaper from memory. Also with your books, most are available on Amazon (admittedly not all new) cheaper and they are the powerhouse when it comes to books. Not trying to piss on your bonfire, I really hope it proves successful as it's a great easy to use site that's obviously had a lot of love and attention put into it.

Seriously though good luck with it!

Definitely the t-shirts. Can't give a link but Caiman's fightshop has them at a tenner cheaper from memory. Also with your books, most are available on Amazon (admittedly not all new) cheaper and they are the powerhouse when it comes to books. Not trying to piss on your bonfire, I really hope it proves successful as it's a great easy to use site that's obviously had a lot of love and attention put into it.

Seriously though good luck with it!

Thanks for your feedback - I really appreciate it.

Books are an odd one, as when setting up I tried to stock everything WWE - but obviously anyone will find it hard to compete with the big guns.

T Shirts are work in progress as I currently import these, but will certainly look to see if this is an area we can become more competitive on (whilst ensuring they are 100% authentic of course!)

Once again I really appreciate your feedback and your kind comments :)

T Shirts are work in progress as I currently import these, but will certainly look to see if this is an area we can become more competitive on (whilst ensuring they are 100% authentic of course!)

WWE Charge $25 for the shirts, plus import, vat and duty so their shirts work out at approximately

• 2 weeks later...

WWE Charge $25 for the shirts, plus import, vat and duty so their shirts work out at approximately

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived