Possible reason why Hulk's not on TNA anymore ...

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yeah, that's blatantly the way to go. If the nWo were to be inducted into the Hall of Fame, with Hall being in potentially good health that could work quite nicely. Would be suitably big/significant induction for the big three zero I reckon.

Not usually a massive fan of bringing in so many guys from the past for big shows so much, but Angle and Batista being back for 'Mania XXX would be pretty special.

• Paid Members
There's no way they'll consider putting Hogan in something at that level when he can't even bump. It's Wrestlemania, not TNA. A spot similar to the one he had with Hassan at WM21 would be fine.

Hogan in someone's corner?

After the match, the inevitable posedown. Whoever the heel is gives Hogan a slap, Hogan Hulks up, points a finger, punch, punch, punch, off the ropes, big boot, and then either risk the legdrop himself, or give his blessing for the other chap to drop the leg.

• Paid Members

Or Brad Maddox. Also known for his bumping. And were he to be still Vinces selected GM there'd be a nice ready made angle with Hogan becoming the new GM and slapping Brad about in the process. He could be appointed by Trips and it could be the payoff to wherever this Vince vs The H thing is going. And Hulk and Hunter can have a nice pose down to celebrate.

• Paid Members

I remember the talk at the time of WrestleMania 20, was that they were going to have Austin and Rock vs Hogan and Flair (with Flair taking the pinfall and everyone going home happy including Ric) in a 2 generations colliding type match. Hogan and Flair were still in reasonable shape to do it at the time as well. I thought that would have been pretty great.

Personally, I say team Hogan up with Big E (obviously he'd be renamed Mr. E, but that is flexible) and put them against Orton and Piper. With Mr. T in Hogan and E's corner and Bob Orton Jr in Randy and Piper's corner. E and Orton could work the whole match, Hogan could get the hot tag and knock Piper about to the sound of loud cheers and Big E could score the pin fall. Pose down, lots of oil etc. I had this idea months ago, but with Sheamus in mind, but Big E's probably going to be their next big babyface eventually so he would be better for it.

NWO vs The Shield would be pretty special.

No it would be shit. Do you really think 2 of the most selfish performers of the last 30 years in wrestling are going to want to elevate younger talent. Hogan can't fucking move. Nash would just take the piss and the Shield would 99% likely have to do the job! What use would it serve the WWE in the long term other that dilute and derail on o the most promising new acts the WWE has had in quite some time.

I'm pleased Hogan may have fucked off. Now with his massive outlay of the books TNA might be in a position to bring in some younger talent (I would look at Karl Anderson and the Forever Hooligans) and focus it's main story lines on talent who can actually fucking wrestle in a match!

• Moderators

You are wrong. The Shield doing the J-O-B on the PPV for Hogan and pals would be aces! I'd pay good money to watch Rollins and Ambrose bump like crazy for the big guys. Anyway, Shield have gone past "promising act" now. They're on the downswing and The Wyatts are the new project.

Archived