Possible reason why Hulk's not on TNA anymore ...

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
She's been on telly more recently than Hulk though, so that can't be the reason for his absence...

Both Brooke and Hulk were missing from the last set of tapings, which was odd, consider its now going to be a month without Hogan on TNA. And Hogan's absence could be the reason why they have fired Brooke. There's a lot of good stuff coming out of WWE regarding Hulk. Here is what Triple H said the other day promoting SummerSlam.

"Hulk Hogan will forever be the face of a generation of WWE Superstars. I don't know that there's a more recognizable guy. There's The Rock, there's Hogan, there's Cena, and there's (sic) these recognizable characters that become household names. And Hulk Hogan is one of the biggest of all-time, a true legend in our business. No matter what, he will always have that place in the WWE Universe. Always."

Hogan's contract is up in 2 months and they've just fired his daughter and he's one of the big names in the new WWE game. And he's been late on pay last month because they are on the bones of their arse. Sounds like this relationship is ending for a finish. All the clues point to Hogan not being there.

• Paid Members

Theres so little reward for sitting through the bad stuff in TNA isn't there. Shes been fine in her role recently and while she wont be desperately missed, surely she should finish up her story first.

At this rate I'm expecting this drawn out Aces and Eights story to be resolved in a half arsed backstage segment where Bully mentions in passing that all his mates have got off.

• Moderators

If Hogan's in the Rumble it's a waste, as he can't take that bump. I'd rather see him walk off from Wrestlemania beating Cesaro or Swagger for the World and showing them who is the REAL AMERICAN.

But I'd love Hulk to come back as Mr America again. I fucking loved that.

After sacking his Daughter and paying him late Hulk will be looking at that Mania 30 pay day

And who could blame him?

He has been cruising in TNA for a while now ,simple life easy Money ect.

But fuck Hogan over on wages??? yeah like TNA was ever gonna get away with that

Like Butch said above bring him in for a segment where he hulks up and kicks ass against Swagger and co

Good riddance, she really offers nothing to the product and I assume her contract is quite big. I'm hoping TNA lasts till next year, I can see 2014 being a lot better product wise than this year has been. Hopefully aces and eights will be over and Hogan will never be seen again. If you remove those two elements its still a very good show with a good roster. Hopefully Anderson gets the boot next too.

Fair play to TNA for fucking her off at the very first opportunity though, best decision they have made in ages

Archived