Kid Kash's House of Grind

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would rather spend my money going to a trainer that knew how to train me to be something different that the norm. There are loads of training schools over here that produce the run of the mill worker, but nothing that is different from the rest. And you don't need to sell to work the American system, you don't even need to know how to work a hold. Most of them would struggle to do an old fashioned British match, perhaps that is what you should be teaching them, then when they do their tryout they STANDOUT from the rest. Do you think Spud does 1,000 squats before and after every match lol

• Moderators
As I've said previously, this is mainly a conditioning exercise!

Kash's nob will be getting a right workout as it gets erect with power over the paid-for hazing.

"500 more squats! Don't stop until there's blood in your urine, you pathetic maggots!" *fucks own fist during first erection for years, mops up the cum with

• Moderators

This sounds like one of those "modelling agency" scams. You know, the ones where they say "Yeah we are very fussy, you need professional head shots. We can do them for you, just a couple hundred innit. Then we can sign you up with Ford Models."

I would rather spend my money going to a trainer that knew how to train me to be something different that the norm. There are loads of training schools over here that produce the run of the mill worker, but nothing that is different from the rest. And you don't need to sell to work the American system, you don't even need to know how to work a hold. Most of them would struggle to do an old fashioned British match, perhaps that is what you should be teaching them, then when they do their tryout they STANDOUT from the rest. Do you think Spud does 1,000 squats before and after every match lol

This is about what you need to make it on TV in America. The run of the mill workers don't get to WWE/TNA. This is learning something different, very different.

Grapple Wrestling focuses heavy on the old British style, but House of Grind is different. This is the proper American style training by proper American wrestlers.

Having watched your video on your website I think I would spend some time with the people on that show teaching them how to do the job and not look like a sack of shit.

Who are the trainers for that heavy focus on British style wrestling? Did they learn the job doing it or just from a bit of youtube?

And if America wanted American style wrestlers, there are thousands of them in America.

Do you think Johnny Storm would last in one of these types of matches yet is one of the best high flyers of his time.

I'm sorry, your argument lost all validity at this point.

Personally, I think a lot of UK Johnny Kickpads could do with a bit of toughening up. Getting stretched in the dungeon didn't do any harm to those who went through Stampede. Well, most of them. Well, some of them.

We've contacted Challenge this week for comment and the claims of doing a pilot for them seem to be complete fabrication. They've never heard of this project, have zero plans to work with them and don't have any intention of showing any wrestling content outside TNA and Wrestletalk TV.

Archived