Smackdown Discussion Thread

That Cesaro interview is hilarious, he's truly fucked now once Steph gets wind of it.

Unless of course, and this could just be me, but, unless..... and bear with me..... it was planned he say that? Maybe?
That's an interesting thought. He's shit at talking and projecting personality, and the best shot he has is probably the "Stephanie doesn't rate me as highly as the Internet" thing. I don't know how they avoid it being a weak midcard retread of the Bryan-Authority storyline, but it's still the best way to do anything with him. His interview here showed how awful he is, but you can be awful and convince the DWs that you're good as long as you throw in SHOOT COMMENTZ~

Speaking of shitehawks, what the hell are they going to do with Braun Strowman now? Surely it can't be the generic monster push that they used to give the likes of Mike Knox and Snitsky when they'd get drafted to Raw (and that idiots wanted for Brodus Clay). Strowman looked alright in that pre-taped brawl for the first time in the year he's been around, seems mad to make him a singles wrestler. Maybe he's been impressive off-camera.

Shane and Bryan are painful together so far. Early days though. Also, was Bryan's comment the first time that a noteworthy wrestler has commented on Mick Foley's perving?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

That Cesaro interview is hilarious, he's truly fucked now once Steph gets wind of it. 

Unless of course, and this could just be me, but, unless..... and bear with me..... it was planned he say that? Maybe?

Shoot according to Meltzer on Twitter, so just you.

That show on the Network was a mixed bag. You get Renee and Lita looking fucking glorious. On the other hand you get Booker talking nonsense and Corey Graves being the most arrogant cunt on earth.

The noises he started making when Titus O'Neil got drafted were very strange.

• Paid Members

Why are we supposed to believe that you would pick Mojo Rawley over Samoa Joe or Nakamura? Just leave the NXT rule of "must be 6" out if you want to do that.

That'd be just as bad. Unlimited NXT picks and you pick Nia Jax and Mojo Rawley ahead of Joe and Naka.

There's no logic to it at all.

They should have made the NXT picks "random" to cover it.  Why would they choose Carmella over Asuka or Bayley.  It's daft.

Especially as, going by history, if Daniel Bryan wants Mojo Rawley that badly, he could just ring him in 2 weeks and ask him to join Smackdown anyway.

Maybe Reagal will have an opportunity to state that he notified higher ups it was in the best interests of the brand that he keep them until late August.......

Look they'll all be in before Christmas anyway. Who gives a fuck. It means the GM's can fight over them down the road, something they wouldn't have been doing over Mojo.

Archived