Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I bet Del Rio is pissed that he got Drafted to SD and Paige goes to Raw.  That's stopped those two getting it on after the live events each night.

With pro-wrestlers being so famed for monogamy, I guess this makes Bertie pretty much celibate now?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Cena went back to Raw after his feud with Styles comes to an end. When storylines become a bit tight the General Managers will do the usual trade deals.  Raw can have Cena back if Smackdown can have Reigns etc. 

something that's been bothering me for a couple months now - if they still fuck about putting flames in the ring-post for DA DEMON KANE, can Rusev please get some sort of pyro or just any sort of loud booming noise when he jumps out for his entrance? It would make him feel 1004747x more important, and he's already a highlight

• Paid Members

That Cesaro interview is hilarious, he's truly fucked now once Steph gets wind of it. 

Draft was grand, disappointed by the lack of Joe/Nakamura but I spose they have to keep the twats in Florida happy with a few big names. Steph was fucking unbearable throughout the draft though, straight from the off with her picking on Shane's stumble, to the irritating snipes she'd have when the drafted stars videos were playing, down to straight up talking over Bryan and Shane when they'd try and do their picks. Utter fucking cunt of a woman, will be giving Raw a miss til she gets knocked up again. 

Is Stephanie McMahon supposed to be annoying? Somebody needs to explain "quality, not quantity" when it comes to her speaking. It was like watching a drunken Auntie at times last night, while Shane and Bryan looked liked they were nervously plotting a terrorist attack.

They seemed really up for it in the first couple of rounds of the draft and giving some folks a bit of a intro before announcing who it was, then seemed to lose interest and just say the name.

The first six picks are a great way to signal in the 'new era' stars. Everyone other than AJ Styles came up through NXT.

For a second, it looked like they were doing Cena v AJ on free tv.

After the first dozen drafts or so it really started to get into the dregs. You could hear someone cough when Natalya was draft, such was the reaction.

Neville and Sin Cara doesn't really constitute being a called a Cruiserweight division does it?

Mojo fucking Rawley gets called up? Braun going it alone on raw? Oh dear.

Smackdown certainly does seem to have got the better end of the deal

Is Stephanie McMahon supposed to be annoying? Somebody needs to explain "quality, not quantity" when it comes to her speaking. It was like watching a drunken Auntie at times last night, while Shane and Bryan looked liked they were nervously plotting a terrorist attack.

I think Steph just goes off script and turns up the cunt factor whenever she feels like it. 

Archived