Sign in to follow this  
Ric Flair's Divorce Lawyer

Smackdown Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

Has anyone else's Sky not recorded Smack down for the last 2 weeks? And I've just looked forward to next week, and can't see it anywhere on the Sky Sports channels?

Mine didn't record last week and neither did my brothers or mates so must of been one of those issues where it changes channels for 1 week and doesn't record.

Luckily enough I checked yesterday and had to reset the recording 

Smackdown next week is on Sky Sports Mix instead of sky sports 

14 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

Has anyone else's Sky not recorded Smack down for the last 2 weeks? And I've just looked forward to next week, and can't see it anywhere on the Sky Sports channels?

I have 2 series links for Raw & 2 for Smackdown - 1 each on Arena, 1 each on Action. That seems to pick it up every time except the very occasional times it’s on Mix, like next week.

Edit: while we’re here, how about that dreadful low budget horror movie creaky drawbridge sound they’ve added to Black’s entrance? It debuted on Raw, I know, but...

It’s doubly bad because, altough we can all see the apparatus, surely the point of it is that Black is supposed to be doing some spooky inhuman rise to his feet like Dracula coming out of his coffin? Instead they’ve really hammered home the point he’s being cranked up.

Ricochet had some weird sonic boom thing during his on Raw, IIRC.

Edited by Statto
Shitty sound effects.