Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

It's like Lesnar though. Him losing could have meant the end for him as an unstoppable beast but it doesn't have to. Maybe Rousey takes a break. Maybe she goes crazy after and goes full heel and brings her mates up and runs the place. Who knows. It doesn't have to be the end for her when she loses and they can't be scared to do it.

It doesn't have to be and it shouldn't be the end for her, but they just don't seem to know what to do after a winning streak ends nowadays. 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, Daaaaaad! said:

I guarantee it'll end up being fucking Naomi or somebody.

I have a really ominous feeling it could be Nia, unless she's winning the Andre Battle Royal.

I’d be well up for that. As much as people hate her she pretty much delivers in those big matches. Unless they bring up somebody from NXT (or go with Charlotte) Nia’s a good shout, although she’s tied up in the tag scene like a few of the other possibilities. 

That video on Asuka was brilliant. Made her look like a fucking monster. Naomi (who already had one of the worst Asuka matches I’ve seen) or Mandy Rose or whoever feels like a let down. 

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

I’d be well up for that. As much as people hate her she pretty much delivers in those big matches. Unless they bring up somebody from NXT (or go with Charlotte) Nia’s a good shout, although she’s tied up in the tag scene like a few of the other possibilities. 

That video on Asuka was brilliant. Made her look like a fucking monster. Naomi (who already had one of the worst Asuka matches I’ve seen) or Mandy Rose or whoever feels like a let down. 

Hasn't Nia already been beaten a couple of times by Asuka. Could they call up one of the former joshi from NXT for a match? Although if they got any time it could end up stealing the show. She'll get 3 minutes against Lana in the opener on the preshow. 

If Asuka isn't facing Charlotte, I'd not be surprised if her opponent is Mandy Rose. Mandy's getting the push at the moment, and she could get a few wins thanks to Sonya over the next couple of months. On the night, a quick palate-cleanser match where Asuka counters the interference and retains.

No wonder i had completely forgotten about it.

I would be interested to know if they had a Moolah trophy made similar to the Andre one before the shit storm.

The winner getting Asuka would be a good way to give someone from Raw (Ember) or NXT (Kairi/Shayna) the shot without them just showing up on Smackers before the shakeup.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, rollthedice said:

I would be interested to know if they had a Moolah trophy made similar to the Andre one before the shit storm.

Dunno if it got made, but it was shown in graphics so presumably would have been:

http://www.diva-dirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/FabulousMoolahBattleRoyal-e1520907155260.png

Archived