Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoyed that main event, a motivated and up for it Orton is absolutely tremendous in the ring, smooth as silk.

But, what the fuck are they doing having Kevin Owens in a Connor's cure T-Shirt, I had to do a double take. The guy just said he wished his boss had died in a Helicopter crash and left his wife a widow and his kids fatherless, so I know......let's have him now seem like a kind hearted cuddly bear. I'm sorry, there is no fucking excuse for it, where is the quality control, somebody just pull him and say "the minute you leave this building you can put that on, but please, on camera just stick to the KO shirt". That's it, done. Completely baffled.

I'll bet you anything that was WWE's call for him to wear it, not his. That's the absurdity of their "quality control". They had Owens wishing Houston well publically last week. You have an entire roster of babyfaces for that, and you pick Owens. This company is far more about fluffing themselves off than it is creating stars.

You'd never see Piper do that in 85, or DiBiase in 87, that's for sure.

Nakamura will beat Jinder for the title at HITC but not in the cell.

And i said this on aug 30th (on here or somewhere else don't remember) HITC match will end up being KO and Shane O Mac the heat between them is there for a HITC match and KO can take bumps and Shane O Mac loves doing bumps. i reckon it will be announced next. just a thought and a opion.

• Paid Members

Are we at a point if Wooly says something we bet the other way? 

Good show again this week, Usos are possibly my favourite tag team of the last 10 years, they just seem to be totally getting it right now. First time I've heard Corbins new theme and as it started did audibly say "ugg something this bad can only be Baron". 

No idea how WWE is going to sell Nakamura vs Mahal without people expecting interference from the Singhs as its even easier to get into the cell than a Punjabi prison. 

Archived