Who has the best punch in wrestling?

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
The Rock and Razor Ramon for me, must be a Miami thing. They also sell Stunners better than anyone..

No they didn't.

Austin claims Hall had the best Stunner sell, I'll go with that.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I see people say Vince McMahon took the worst stunner but I disagree. It looked like it killed him every time. Bret also took it well. The Rock almost doing backflips and headstands was ridiculous selling of the stunner, he was the worst at it for me.

I think anyone who flies backwards from the stunner is shite at selling it (the "Wrestlemania Stunner" from WMX8 being the prime example), It's supposed to knock you out so surely falling forward or to the side would make more sense

The Rock's were indeed worse than Hall's though, looked like a bomb had gone off underneath him

As far as best punch goes, I'd say Triple H too, always looks like he's laying it in rather than just doing it to kill time like a lot of wrestlers

I see people say Vince McMahon took the worst stunner but I disagree. It looked like it killed him every time. Bret also took it well. The Rock almost doing backflips and headstands was ridiculous selling of the stunner, he was the worst at it for me.

It been a while since I've seen Vince getting stunnered by doesn't he just sort of crumble. If the way I'm picturing it in my head is right I think they looked pretty good.

Edit: I really need to pay more attention.

• Paid Members
Punches make wrestling fake when the wrestler gettting punched isnt cut open, bruised or knocked out.

Are you serious?

Very

We're going to be getting rid of a fair few moves then, by your logic.

• Paid Members

It been a while since I've seen Vince getting stunnered by doesn't he just sort of crumble. IF the way I;m picturing it in my head is right I think they looked pretty good.

Vince is great at selling. In the Orton punt segment, his sell of the slap just before the actual punt was tremendous.

Archived