Fight Club: Pro - International Tekkers 2013 - Friday 30th August

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MK vs End is going to be a beast! First time ever I think, MK is the man in FCP and the crowd will be blown away by how good Tommy is. He is a perfect fit for FCP, hopefully the first of many appearances. I know SWE and ICW use him, hopefully they can share the cost of his flights if the shows sync up and make sure he can become more of a regular performer over here.

• Paid Members
If Drake is announced then i'll pop along

You'll be glad to know Drake has been announced, along with AR Fox, Ricochet and Drew Gulak :)

Drake and AR Fox are both at PWG's Battle Of Los Angeles on the 30th, so even if they were on the first match, i don't see how that would be possible :confused:

You'll be glad to know Drake has been announced, along with AR Fox, Ricochet and Drew Gulak :)

Drake and AR Fox are both at PWG's Battle Of Los Angeles on the 30th, so even if they were on the first match, i don't see how that would be possible :confused:

I think Tommy and Bravados will be only imports on this show, the CZW boys will almost certainly not be over until the September shows.

• Paid Members

I think Tommy and Bravados will be only imports on this show, the CZW boys will almost certainly not be over until the September shows.

Ah, my bad. Assumed the comment was about the show next weekend.

1240534_10151809490294557_1312323700_n.jpg

I haven't seen New or Lun properly so it will be interesting to see how they get on.

Can't believe Clint wont have a match so unless he is injured I'm sure he will be knocking about and T Bone still not got a match and has unfinished business, as him giving Clint the win for the title has never been explained. I hope someone tells us soon.

I haven't seen New or Lun properly so it will be interesting to see how they get on.

Can't believe Clint wont have a match so unless he is injured I'm sure he will be knocking about and T Bone still not got a match and has unfinished business, as him giving Clint the win for the title has never been explained. I hope someone tells us soon.

Be interesting to see how they'll do in the cage and the Fight Club Pro environment, i'm sure they'll do fine there though and will be interesting to see them. Can't wait until tomorrow now and as you say Clint doesn't have a match so either somethings going to be announced on the day/night of it or tonight.

Be interesting to see how they'll do in the cage and the Fight Club Pro environment, i'm sure they'll do fine there though and will be interesting to see them. Can't wait until tomorrow now and as you say Clint doesn't have a match so either somethings going to be announced on the day/night of it or tonight.

I'm also looking forward to seeing these two.

If they don't do a full match then a brawl between T-Bone and Clint would be great. Was hoping for Margera vs Havoc II, But that can wait.

Is it just me or is this the strongest card on paper that Fight Club have put together so far this year? You can't even say it's because they've gone back to 2012 methods of bringing in imports as I think Tommy is the only guy on this card being brought in specfically for this show as I do believe The Bravado Brothers and Ho Holun/Jason New have been in the country for a while.

I was strangely enough at The Bravado Brothers ROH dark match debut and the improvements they've made in the almost four years since then have been fantastic so I am very excited to see them against The Hunters. MK/Tommy should be fantastic. Mastiff/Haskins appears to have last happened four and a half years ago so I am VERY eager to what they can do in 2013 with Haskins as the slimey heel and Mastiff as the no-nonsense ass-kicker.

Archived