Fight Club: Pro - International Tekkers 2013 - Friday 30th August

483949_10151763724879557_248253998_n.jpg

1173724_10151807460934557_1256258609_n.jpg

Fight Club: PRO Championship Match

"Bastard" Dave Mastiff VS Mark Haskins

The run of results for Haskins since his arrival in Fight Club: PRO has not gone un-noticed by management. A victory over Mk McKinnan at Planet Terror now has Haskins as the number one contender for Mastiffs title.

Mastiff has been incomparable inside the cage. The title looks well positioned over his shoulder and the dominance he has shown at Fight Club: PRO is something Haskins can no doubt see. However the self proclaimed "Star Attraction" has no doubt in his mind that he can find a way to topple the champion.

581522_621758637855050_158597661_n.jpg

MK McKinnan vs Tommy End

First time ever match up between two of the top fighters in Europe today. The former champion of Fight Club: PRO against the current wXw Heavyweight champion.

1146680_619638914733689_1112761429_n.jpg

The Hunter Brothers VS The Bravado Brothers

TIPTON vs U.S.A.

The Bravados have been on a whirlwind tour of the globe with an extended stay in Japan with Pro Wrestling Noah producing some of their best work to date.

The team of Jim and Lee Hunter have an unprecedented following with Fight Club: PRO and over the last year have competed all over the UK and Germany cementing themselves as one of, if not the best team in Europe today.

This international tag team battle is one not to be missed.

1186736_10151797545554557_146890013_n.jpg

Trent Seven vs Chris Brookes

1240534_10151809490294557_1312323700_n.jpg

Tyler Bate & Daniel Moloney VS Jason New & Ho Ho Lun

The duo from TRAIN-Fight-Win will take on the International pairing from ZERO-1: Hong Kong in their first international test in Fight Club: PRO.

Both New and Lun have been travelling the globe in search of the best talent there is and they will look across the ring on Friday at two of the brightest young talents in the country.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did last years event come out on DVD yet?

Not yet, But they did release Davey Richards vs Trent Seven on the Fight For Honor DVD.

Also they have released alot of free matches from last year that shows they are catching up on production of shows.

Super Crazy is at IPW:UK the week before as far as i know

I see that Lethal is around up until the week before also

Friday the 27th of September I believe seen as Southside have the CZW guys on the Saturday and IPW:UK on the Sunday.

Drake Younger and AR Fox confirmed so far.

For that weekend Ricochet is also about.

For this upcoming FCP, Bravado Brothers are in the country I really hope they make an appearance as at the moment they aren't booked on many major shows.

I wouldn't fear too much, Richie. According to the Southside thread there are 'more imports to come'. Hopefully we get something like Margera vs Tremont. You have T Bone now who isn't adverse to getting hardcore.

I'm in 2 minds about attending this years CZW show. I've really enjoyed the last 2 but I have my reservations with this being the first night of the tour. I'd imagine the guys will be jetlagged and saving a bit in the tank for Southside and IPW UK.

• Paid Members
I'm in 2 minds about attending this years CZW show. I've really enjoyed the last 2 but I have my reservations with this being the first night of the tour. I'd imagine the guys will be jetlagged and saving a bit in the tank for Southside and IPW UK.

That's is what is keeping myself from going as well. If Drake is announced then i'll pop along; the man's work is ethic is probably the best on the independants right now as he'll go balls-to-the-wall at every show he's at, especially if there are rabid and vocal fans in attendance.

I haven't been to a FCP show since last year's anniversary show due to my work patterns, but hopefully i'll be off for this one. Still waiting for last year's DVDs to come out; i'm itching to re-live Elgin vs Mastiff from THREE.

Archived