The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

I think Ryders getting squashed by someone for the IC title (Corbin or even Joe, maybe).

Yeah, texted my mate immediately after the battle royal to say I expect Corbin to relieve Zack of the IC Title in one of his traditional sub-30 second deals.

Bayley's probably coming up too, she'll get the go at Charlotte next PPV. Down the line, I see a Women vs Divas "civil war" type storyline through the summer.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a couple more debuts too. Joe, Balor maybe. With so many new big deals showing up in NXT, a couple more need to move on.

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, they've moved NXT to USA, SmackDown to FOX and Lana to BBC. 

Yeah, I don’t get why you want to watch both?

Posted Images

• Paid Members

What are Raw live streams like these days? Any reliable ones, or is it better to play it safe and watch wrestling tomorrow? Ta.

Don't know if you use Kodi but I usually get a top quality USA Network stream on there.

Christ knows what they've got up their sleeves tonight, but after the several strange decisions in terms of who went over at Mania it doesn't really feel like a position they're about to start a 'new season' from. This might be different to your recent post-Mania Raw's although I'm certain the crowd will still be rowdy (good luck muting those boos for Roman Mr Dunn!).

• Paid Members

Let's not all get ourselves worked up. If last night is anything to go by, Steph, Hunter and Reigns will open the show with 30 minutes of bullshit, and we'll get a rematch out of it. Undertaker won't be there, Shane won't be there, Ryder will just rematch with Owens and whether he wins or loses means nothing because he's nothing and that belt is nothing.
Jericho probably won't be there, AJ will face Ziggler in a nothing midcard match that Ziggler will win.
I enjoyed WM, but if creatively that's all they're giving us, then I can see this Reigns-heavy Raw being horse shit from start to finish.

• Awards Moderator

Usos Vs Dudleys and New Day Vs. The Lads announced for Raw.

Liam getting in early for "funniest poster" there. Nice one.

...what's that you say?

• neil locked this topic