The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

You are all just haters with your negativity. A fucked up face is what happens when you're rubbing shoulders with the big cocks in Hollywood. I expect 5 years from now when Batista is collecting his 5th Oscar from Meryl he'll look like Mickey Rourke's helmet after a bath.

• Paid Members

Meltzer just said on his radio show the person who told him Punk was back texted him after the show and said "I was lied to."

Also said it was "major name in the industry" who he'd trusted for 20 years and it wasnt the office who leaked it to him. So yeah.

Foley or Austin?

Edited by Benno

Brilliant Raw. It is indeed a shame they need some silly smarky takeover to get themselves in gear and put on a consistently great show. The Punk chants throughout the show was certainly distracting, but at least WWE acknowledged them. It's pretty clear at this point that Punk isn't come back and if I'm quite honest, that doesn't bother me in the slightest. Guy was phoning it in for quite sometime.

• Paid Members

Is Raw not on basic cable (free TV) in the states?

Good Raw overall,only part where the wanker crowd really annoyed me was when they shat on Sheamus and Christian's match.Thought Ambrose was pretty rubbish in the 6 man too,sloppy as fuck.

Thoughts.....

Loved the Paul Heyman segment, would of loved the much talked about Bad News segment but Paul E. did a very good job. Lesnar comes out and continues the heat mongering. I know a lot of people hate his squeaky, shrieky voice but I thought he did a good job with this. The Mark Henry confrontation made sense but really should of happened a while ago.

The Tag Title match was very good and the much maligned Chicago crowd ate it up and it gave the Uso's the pop they deserved at the end, probably a PPV match though, especially with the reaction they earned.

Big E vs Cesaro was again an OK match, showed what they both have in quick time and fed us closer to the Real Americans split and the face turn for Cesaro. Big E hitting Cesaro with the Big Ending at the end seemed a little heelish, could we maybe see the Real Americans carry on with Big E taking the place of Cesaro?

wow, Paul was the best person they could of sent out there at the start, it almost felt like a worked shoot. Punk's theme hits and I was thinking "either its dave or they actually got him", when heyman came out it was perfect, and wow what a promo he delivered, it was perfect for the crowd and to give the storyline for WM a little bit of meat to the bone.

Was it me or do you think Road Dog skipped his stuff on the mic because of the crowd? The first hour or the night was weird because of all the CM Punk chanting

Hogan comes back to put bryan in the main event of WM or WWE have missed something here

Watched RAW Backstage Pass last night on the network. That was just odd. You had Cena and a returning Big Show do run-ins for the save on Bryan, all happening in the background while Josh Matthews talks to Booker T, Jim Duggan and Alex Riley.

It was like having Adrian Chiles and the ITV team analyse the match while the penalty shootout goes on

Unless he meant for the first time in a match since the Royal Rumble. Its an easy one to cover up. And why were Wrestlemania opponents both decking Bryan anyway. There was something more interesting happening in the ring/background, yet we're hearing from Matthews and the gang.

It was all like that April fools fight on Grandstand

Edited by KingOfMetal

• Paid Members

This Raw goes to show when they pull their finger out and get off their arse they can do an exciting show which progresses multiple storylines and develops characters. Why can't they just fucking do this each week?