The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Where there "crowd" went wrong was it was like a TV audience. AEW have the sides split, heels and faces on opposite sides who will react depending on the action. The trainees were all booing and cheering depending on who was in the ring. I imagine someone was holding up and cheer or boo sign off camera. No personalities at all. However, I did turn off after Apollo and have not gone back to watch the rest, just read the results because it stinks at the moment.

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

I watched the YouTube video of Crews US Title win and post match interview and having some noise definitely added to it.

I'm still really confused as to why he's even getting a US title run. Well, apart from them not giving a shit about midcard titles obviously.

Of all the people. Surely he's not one they'd even be desperate to keep happy so he doesn't go elsewhere. Most people probably wouldn't even notice if he'd gone.

On 5/27/2020 at 1:18 PM, DavidB6937 said:

I'm still really confused as to why he's even getting a US title run.

They're trying to fend off rioting in Stamford.

• Paid Members

I know we go on about Vince-isms all the time but those poor bastards Drew and MVP having to deliver those promos talking about "Championship opportunity" is just so completely unnatural. Do the McMahon's even watch the show?

• Awards Moderator
9 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

I know we go on about Vince-isms all the time but those poor bastards Drew and MVP having to deliver those promos talking about "Championship opportunity" is just so completely unnatural. Do the McMahon's even watch the show?

Although Bulldog running around Rebellion ‘99 shouting “WHURR’S MAH CHAMPIONSHIP OPPORTUNITY” would have been entertaining.

29 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Although Bulldog running around Rebellion ‘99 shouting “WHURR’S MAH CHAMPIONSHIP OPPORTUNITY” would have been entertaining.

You're optimistic thinking he could get "opportunity" out correctly.

• Paid Members
On 5/27/2020 at 11:45 AM, The King of Old School said:

Has interest in Raw ever been so low on this forum?

I left BT Sport on after the earlier Bundesliga match, which was followed by an episode of Raw.

Goodness me, surely nobody actually enjoys this shit right?

Edited by garynysmon