Sign in to follow this  
d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

Yeah I've fired up the documentaries on the network, WWE can really knock those out of the park.

I found Dynamite easier to watch. Maybe because its still new etc. its novel to watch that in that setting. But with RAW in a gym. I dunno, its just weird. Stop doing entrances as well.

The tag match was great though, having guest commentators making a lot of noise really helps.

if anyone's watched/is watching the Netflix Tiger King documentary, the photos of The Undertaker posing with big cats that have been shown on RAW were taken at Doc Bhagavan Antle's park, which is peak WWE timing.

Quite a lot of “this is a shoot, brother.” Real names being thrown about, who got special moves more over, who was a dickhead in developmental.

I tend to forget how prominent Taker’s Texas drawl is when he’s not in full ‘dead man’ character. 

I can't work out which direction the taker styles match is going. Very odd. 

Another decent attempt at trying to build the strangest wrestlemania in history. 

Edge’s promos since his return have been masterpieces. Everything else on the show was skippable. 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

2 hours ago, Wideload90 said:

I can't work out which direction the taker styles match is going. Very odd. 

Another decent attempt at trying to build the strangest wrestlemania in history. 

The Calaway-Jones match, you mean. 

Seems to be a bit of American Phenom going on at the minute but certainly dropped a lot of the Deadman mystique.

Surprised we didn't get a  "you can't spell Phenomenal without Phenom" comment thrown in, it's the type of high brow writing we usually get.  

How weird is it seeing Undertaker talk about a Diva's finishing move from 10 years ago in his promo. With that said I can totally expect Glenn and Michelle to turn up and help Mark.