The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

He was a shit character before. That's not the answer here. 

There's our problem: character. 

Some people an play that, slip into a role and pass it off as themselves without a problem, but others just need to be themselves. 

• Paid Members

That Edge and Orton angle was brilliant. One of the best WWE have had in a long time. Both men played a blinder. I care way, way more about this match now than I ever would have thought I could. Keep the interaction between them brief and minimal now after that in order to maximize the impact of this angle and this could be a real winner.

A few Orton promo's, Edge at home via satellite wearing a neck brace. Edge coming out on Raw in the neck brace doing a bait and switch about going back to retirement and instead ripping it off, attacking Orton and announcing the match at Mania. That'll do me lovely. 

On 1/29/2020 at 7:16 PM, The King Of Swing said:

Vince having to have a kindly word Edge who was distraught after he found out he was dropping his first title back to Cena, is one of my favourite legends. Hope it's true

23 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

There's our problem: character. 

Some people an play that, slip into a role and pass it off as themselves without a problem, but others just need to be themselves. 

The problem is most people being themselves doesn't work because most are fairly dull. 

• Paid Members

Ricochet vs Rollins vs Lashley announced for tonight, winner to face Brock in Saudi. 

I suggested it in the Rumble thread that Ricochet would be the perfect opposition for Brock before Mania. Ready to bump like a madman and fly around and Brock always works better against the underdog. 

Surprisingly excited to see that match up if it happens. Its a decent B card main event which is how everyone outside of Saudi sees Saudi. 

• Paid Members

Pretty solid stuff again. Had the 6 man elimination match and the triple threat main to bring the action some people crave. Nicely progressed everything else. Next Saudi Shitshow is on the horizon but was built without damaging Mania too much.

Orton's sort of promo was exactly what I expected. Good reaction from the crowd to make it work. Good display of internal torment from Randy. Very good and long video package beforehand to give it gravitas. I'd have sent him out with no music to really soak up the boos but little to complain about.

McIntyre cut an intense promo that got a great reaction from the live crowd. they are goign whole hog with Shawn Michaels 1996 though aren't they? Calling himself the "sexy scotsman" and shaking his hips when he won. Gamble. But the promo, the intensity and delivering a promised arse kicking were good. Wouldn't have done it on Mojo myself but it's their title he's holding so up to them.

Charlotte seemingly steering towards facing Ripley is interesting if it's not a swerve. Keeps her away from Becky and Bayley and keeps alive the tiniest bit of hope that Ronda is coming back for Mania.

Everything involving the Monday Night Messiah and his disciples and KO was very good. Seth's promo, I really liked. They've got something here. As usual, it's terribly timed because it's hard to do too much with them at the top of the card right now. It's a pity they're not on Smackdown where they would really stand out.

Only just realised when doing the women's Rumble stats that Ruby Riott was gone. Been that long, I forgot her. Fuck me, that turn was the most obvious thing I've ever seen. Is Russo back?

Brock running in at the end was great for the live crowd. Him and Ricochet hould be great. Pity it's on the Shitshow. Hopefully McIntyre questions why he was there but avoided him to build that further.

Wonder if Vince's new rule is that Rey's matches have to have 2 ad breaks?

Where's Rusev gone?

Edited by tiger_rick