Sign in to follow this  
d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

I loved the closing angle, and Edge has proved everyone wrong by instantly being the freshest and most exciting thing in the company, but I really wish Randy had just jumped off the middle rope and Pillmanized him. Changing his mind one more time and hitting him with the Conchairto didn’t feel like it had the same impact.

Still, fantastic stuff. I really hope they save Orton vs. Edge for Wrestlemania and don’t waste it on the Saudi show. When Randy is “on” he’s fucking brilliant.

It’s gonna be Charlotte vs. Rhea Ripley, isn’t it? Fair play. That’s far more interesting than either Becky or Bayley.

I'd interpret Orton vs. Edge as a good nod to Randy's abilities, as well, for a returning Edge. He's meant to be one of the safest guys around to work with, right? 

Per TildeSportsNews in the minor news thread, Andrade has been suspended. Explains them writing him out for a month last night.

That closing angle went on far too long. Kept waiting for one of the boys to come out to save Edge. It felt like the show was running short and so Randy was dragging it out far longer then he should of. Really glad to see Edge sticking around for a while.

Still, that was one of the best Raw's in ages. Mostly pretty good matches, kept Drew looking strong as well. Still expected to see Ronda return though.. , 

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

That closing angle went on far too long. Kept waiting for one of the boys to come out to save Edge. It felt like the show was running short and so Randy was dragging it out far longer then he should of. Really glad to see Edge sticking around for a while.

Still, that was one of the best Raw's in ages. Mostly pretty good matches, kept Drew looking strong as well. Still expected to see Rhonda return though.. , 

Who's that?

43 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Who's that?

That's her TNA name

13 minutes ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

What's Rough Rita Rooney doing in the Impact Zone?

Those jokes don't usually make me laugh, but that one did. 

Vindictive wag gimmick, of course. 

Just watched the Edge/Orton angle (well the 5 minutes it got clipped to) and the post show stuff, the thing that amused me on the post show video was Hawkins berating the refs for not stopping Orton, where the hell were him and Ryder considering Edge gets talked up as being their mentor

Hopefully they follow it up next week with the figure geeks actually showing a bit of fired up seriousness though I suspect it’ll be Rey as the one going after Orton till Edge comes back

1 minute ago, King Pitcos said:

@Chest Rockwell @air_raid @anyone please sort this out immediate

Stop grassing up my poor grammar! I am slightly dyslexic 

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Stop grassing up my poor grammar! I am slightly dyslexic 

Not a good enough excuse. Sort your shit out. Incorrect use of the word 'then' just became a sunspendable offense.