Sign in to follow this  
d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

I’ve only seen the wedding as my mate told me too. Not just bad, but absolutely boring. Give me Teddy Long having a heart attack any day over that. I enjoyed production telling Liv to watch her step and then her giving a quick awkward glance down as she planted her feet. When something like that amuses me more than the wedding, then they’ve definitely had a shit show. 

Thats what they went with to close out the last Raw of 2019 and it makes sense as it’s been one of the worst years they’ve had. 

So Randy Orton intentionally lost a match and wasted hours of doctors time and made his friends, employers and fans worry about his potential career ending injury, just so he can do an RKO on AJ Styles?

I suppose he sees it as more of a psychological advantage he now has over AJ, but I'm sure he could have found an easier way of doing it.

Edited by The Dart

44 minutes ago, The Dart said:

So Randy Orton intentionally lost a match and wasted hours of doctors time and made his friends, employers and fans worry about his potential career ending injury, just so he can do an RKO on AJ Styles?

I suppose he sees it as more of a psyhological advantage he now has over AJ, but I'm sure he could have found an easier way of doing it.

Isn't it more that randy suffered a legit injury that turned out not to be as bad as feared. He still let his friends, employers and fans worry but that's by the by.

Loved the Liv Morgan thing - it confirmed that Heyman is a creep stuck in the nineties, it stuck another nail in the “we want the attitude era back” nonsense, and it caused many meltdowns because Liv didn’t come back playing the ghost of the Firefly Funhouse witch puppet. Plus, Rusev is so good at this shit.

Decent Raw. No idea who challenges Brock at the Rumble.

3 hours ago, Supremo said:

Paul Heyman’s search history is just lesbians and cuckholds, isn’t it?

Is that where you wristlock someone else's opponent? 

Rewatched this because I'm probably punishing myself ahead of my birthday tomorrow. Its just so bad as someone said its brilliant. Watching it after sleeping just made it better. 

Rusev screaming Hello Wife needs to be made into my text message alert. 

Edited by Shy Dad

I havent watched Raw in years. Watched parts of it as a farewell thing as I dont have BT Sport which means I will never see new WWE content again and I'm more than happy with that. But that wedding was horrible because of Lana. Really bad acting and not even in a cheesy way. Plus why did she start talking in her Russian accent breifly? Bobby Lashley played his part well though. Overall I'm glad WWE is officially over for me and will always fondly watch old WWF on youtube and my old vhs tapes when I have the time.

took the day off college to watch that and the second Vince kicked Bret in the bollocks I knew i'd never bother doing that again any time soon

Edited by Cannibal Man

Was expecting rusev to get out of the cake,grab Liv and Lana and yell "I'll take em both, I'm hardcore". So it absolutely could've been worse. 

I imagine this will get retconned next week into mind games by Liv and rusev, but who knows.