The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Did last night's show just seem glitchy to anyone? I don't know how to describe it, but the matches all seemed a bit botched, some of the backstage interviews had audio poor or started before the cameras turned, they tackled the minister thinking he was a ring invader (why on earth he entered the ring like that anyway) and why they panned to the ring before shooting for an emergency commercial. Even Show struggled to get up the steps or over the ropes and Rowans opponent nearly fell off the stage running away. 

It was all just a bit bizarre (insert Bulldog here) 

Edit: forgot about Heyman and Brock just walking into frame because Brock doesn't give a fuck. 

Edited by Shy Dad

• Paid Members

I agree @Shy Dad, the production last night was all over the place. As if they employed work experience to be in charge of running things. Even the Street Profits were messing around for ages as if they thought they had cut to commercial and they were waiting to come back before starting on the Mic.

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Did last night's show just seem glitchy to anyone? I don't know how to describe it, but the matches all seemed a bit botched, some of the backstage interviews had audio poor or started before the cameras turned, they tackled the minister thinking he was a ring invader (why on earth he entered the ring like that anyway) and why they panned to the ring before shooting for an emergency commercial. Even Show struggled to get up the steps or over the ropes and Rowans opponent nearly fell off the stage running away. 

It was all just a bit bizarre (insert Bulldog here)

I only really noticed the very strange ending to the Rey/Andrade match when the ref grabbed Andrade to stop him DDT'ing Rey, then Rey went outside again, then Andrade dragged him back in and hit the DDT. Absolutely no idea what that was about.

That was odd.  I hope Rey's ok, his brain must be fucking mush by now at the best of times.  I thought they'd gone to the finish early and needed a few extra seconds or something.

1 hour ago, Loki said:

That was odd.  I hope Rey's ok, his brain must be fucking mush by now at the best of times.  I thought they'd gone to the finish early and needed a few extra seconds or something.

Fucking hell Chavo is going to be high up his contact list as well . . . 

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

I only really noticed the very strange ending to the Rey/Andrade match when the ref grabbed Andrade to stop him DDT'ing Rey, then Rey went outside again, then Andrade dragged him back in and hit the DDT. Absolutely no idea what that was about.

Seems to me like they felt Rey & Andrade were skipping straight past the "Rey cares more about Zelina being hurt than Andrade does" element and were in the ref's earpiece getting them to actually do that bit. You could hear the ref say "go back outside" to Mysterio. They way it went down did make it seem like Rey was hurt though, I must say.

Part of me wonders if the quick shot of the wedding officiant getting 'tackled' was intentional - Heyman has always liked that chaotic "anything can happen" feel, the bloke turning up to finish the wedding was unexpected in storyline, them panning back to what would otherwise have been an empty ring doesn't really make sense, and neither does sending a player in the next segment into the ring before going to commercial just to stand there through the whole break (they'd typically send someone out while the lights were down, in my experience of TV tapings).

The fact it wasn't referenced later likely means it was unplanned though, and I guess they could have been intending to get a shot of him in the ring before going to break as a "King, isn't that...?" teaser.

Rey falls in love with Zelina, but it turns out she's been cheating on Andrade with little Dom. They get married on Raw this time next year, officiated by someone in disguise.

Rey tries to object but gets beaten down by Del Rio, Cain Velasquez, and secret officiant Chavo Guerrero who form a new faction with his son - the Nation of Dom-ination.

THAT'S where this is going.

37 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Rey falls in love with Zelina, but it turns out she's been cheating on Andrade with little Dom. They get married on Raw this time next year, officiated by someone in disguise.

Rey tries to object but gets beaten down by Dominic Littlewood, Dominik Diamond, and secret officiant Dom from Dick & Dom In Da Bungalow who form a new faction with his son - the Nation of Dom-ination.

THAT'S where this is going.

Fixed.