The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Some curious names in the "free agent" list. Obviously a lot of injured guys but AOP, Cesaro, Usos, Naomi, Mickie, Dana, Ember, Drake, etc just there. Even worse for the likes of Harper, Rawley, Iconics, etc who were in the pool and not drafted. Nothing says star like drafted on WWE.com in the middle of Wednesday. 

Edited by tiger_rick

44 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Some curious names in the "free agent" list. Obviously a lot of injured guys but AOP, Cesaro, Usos, Naomi, Mickie, Dana, Ember, Drake, etc just there. Even worse for the likes of Harper, Rawley, Iconics, etc who were in the pool and not drafted. Nothing says star like drafted on WWE.com in the middle of Wednesday. 

In the case of Drake Maverick, it could be a fun storyline - even if it’s just one he does himself on Twitter.

Naomi and the Usos are inactive at the moment, aren’t they? I don’t recall seeing them for ages, although I barely watch the show.

• Paid Members
Just now, King Pitcos said:

Naomi and the Usos are inactive at the moment, aren’t they? I don’t recall seeing them for ages, although I barely watch the show.

Wondered if the Usos was down to legal issues but I've no idea either.

How many times as a company ever to have had as roster as big and talented as this one? WCW in 1998 and WWE in 2002? They should be killing it.

I remember a time WWE used to be really good at booking faces, the last one probably was Batista in 2005. They overbooked Cena to death, they had no choice but to push Bryan and Kofi and have pretty much fucked up all 3 members of the Shield as solo babyfaces not to mention countless missed chances to turn over heels as faces like Rusev and Wyatt

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, RedRooster said:

Man, that Smackdown roster is bad. The Women’s roster is paper thin on that brand, and the men’s roster isn’t much better.

They have Reigns, Wyatt, Strowman, Lesnar, Bryan, New Day, Miz, Nakamura, Zayn, Ali, Corbin, Roode & Ziggler, Revival, Heavy Machinery, Elias and the Luchas.

Looks much better to me. Unless Raw is going to really build around the women, they look in far more trouble.

• Paid Members

Wyatt to feud with Reigns, Bryan with Nakamura and Strowman being somewhat built back up to be fed to Brock again at the Rumble would be a good few months. 

Mentioning the female roster side, maybe time for a call up for Shayna, bad ass killing machine Bayley can run scared from for a few months? 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

I remember a time WWE used to be really good at booking faces, the last one probably was Batista in 2005. They overbooked Cena to death, they had no choice but to push Bryan and Kofi and have pretty much fucked up all 3 members of the Shield as solo babyfaces not to mention countless missed chances to turn over heels as faces like Rusev and Wyatt

Sometimes I catch myself thinking "It's not all bad with WWE, they did that great slow burn storyline building up Batista's turn on HHH, oh man, that moment when he had HHH up on his shoulders at New Year's Revolution and teased the thumbs down was so great I was shaking" and then I remember it was 14 years ago.

• Paid Members
Just now, TildeGuy~! said:

Shayna being booked as a face against a heel Bayley is totally WWE booking...

Hence my thought. They'd do it for the hope of an eventual Ronda return too... 

I've just thought but R Truth is gonna be everywhere still isn't he? His whole character arc is that he's crazy and clueless, cue months of him thinking that the cross brand is still going on, spending Raw looking got Carmella and such and ending up on both shows. He's such a company guy too and Vince loves him so it could happen.