The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I can’t believe that they didn’t have either the Fiend (No selling the beating he took the night before) or Seth (Moping about the place he had to go to try and take the Fiend down).

They best be on Smackdown or all the steam will be out from this (admittedly stuttering angle)

• Paid Members
On 10/8/2019 at 9:10 AM, The King of Old School said:

How did the crowd react to Fury? Did anyone know who he was?

He/the angle got a better reaction than anything else on the show. That's not saying much though - one of the  most dead crowds I can ever recall.

21 hours ago, Sym said:

I can’t believe that they didn’t have either the Fiend (No selling the beating he took the night before) or Seth (Moping about the place he had to go to try and take the Fiend down).

They best be on Smackdown or all the steam will be out from this (admittedly stuttering angle)

The steam was taken out of it at Hell in a Cell. If anything they were right to distance themselves from it. 

• Paid Members

The depth of talent is insane too. They're on to the second pool of wrestlers in the draft, round FIVE and they pop up with Samoa motherfucking Joe. Hell, Rey Misterio came in round SIX. Daniel Bryan wasn't even round one. It's crazy.

Cool looking angle at the end though not sure how we're supposed to buy Rollins turning up on a pre-tape. Knowing them, only a week until they rename him Firebug Rollins.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Cool looking angle at the end though not sure how we're supposed to buy Rollins turning up on a pre-tape. 

In fairness to them, they've laid the groundwork on it not being a pre-tape by having Rollins and Wyatt interact via the Firefly Funhouse  a few weeks ago. So we're ostensibly working on the notion these can be in real time (even if some past ones are clearly pre-tapes and presented that way, such as the episode with the "Muscle Man" dance).

Man, that Smackdown roster is bad. The Women’s roster is paper thin on that brand, and the men’s roster isn’t much better. I can’t see how a show that has drafted Wyatt, Lacey Evans, Carmella, Corbin and a walking short joke can be anything other than unwatchable each week.

Up until the Fox debut I’d all but stopped watching WWE bar the odd Youtube clip, and I don’t see that changing. It’s kind of impressive how awful WWE manages to be each week. Just when you think it can’t get much worse than this, WWE consistently fires back with an ‘oh, but it can...’