The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

On 9/27/2019 at 1:49 PM, Supremo said:

On the surface, I feel like moving Cole away from Raw will be super refreshing but I suspect someone will just take his place as senior shouter-of-catchphrases. It’s a fucking killer the way the announcers have to repeat the same lifeless, inauthentic lines throughout the show. It couldn’t feel more fake.

*Viking Raiders music hits*

”ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE RAID?!”

That was only ever good when Tazz used to say "well...here comes the pain!" when Lesnar came out. 

No surprise, really, but taking a look at that set it looks like the whole action figure walking out of a giant CGI logo vibe is only going to be accentuated, if anything. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Don’t know if this is the right thread but I’ve seen a couple of these now. If this is real, it’s brilliant. 

That’s pretty cool, and suggests Fiend involvement in Smackdown this week at least. I’m therefore predicting he leaves both Kofi & Lesnar laying, sending that match to a no contest.

• Paid Members

Imagine just standing and watching someone neck on with your wife for that long and not doing anything. It’s hard to pick between Rollins and Rusev tonight who’s the bigger soft arse.