The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

With brock more then likely winning the universal title and being the face off smackdown it would be the perfect chance for bray/the fiend be the face of Raw.

Have bray run riot on raw until wm killing everyone on raw, while building a face on smackdown who wins the rumble and chooses to face the fiend at Wm and dethrone him.

3 hours ago, TheToeSucker said:

That's a terrible idea. For one, Brock isn't chasing the Universal title. 

Two, why build a Smackdown star to move to RAW to wrestle The Fiend?

I meant the wwe title for brock 🤦‍♂️ And because with smackdown being seen as the “a” show on Fox building someone up there to beat the all conquering fiend sounds like a good story well to me anyways

4 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

What would you have done with him instead? They've been pretty restrained in using him overall. They can't keep him away too much when they're trying to sell a main event.

Almost every segment of Raw the last couple of weeks has had his mark on it. And that's fine for now but it feels like they're a hair away from beating you over the head with it, like they do everything else.

Obviously, I can't wait until next week when he chokes out that leathery old cunt Hulk Hogan.

Poor Rusev by the way. They've brought him back in the deadest of dead segments. I felt for him when the only reaction he got was a mild "We want Lana" chant. It's old news, but I still find it maddening how they split up the Rusev Day act and left the three of them dead in the water.

I can't believe they had big heroic beast slaying babyface Seth Rollins scream in fear cowering away from The Fiend.

also, I know they've booked Braun into the toilet by not pulling the trigger on him, but he's still over though. good reaction in that opening segment, although that might be because Seth was going down like a lead balloon.

Edited by Ricc1PW

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, The Dart said:

The new announce teams have been officially announced.   Joseph, Madden and Lawler for Raw.  Cole and Graves for Smackdown.

No news on what Philips or Saxton are going to be up to.

Where is it officially announced? That's not me being funny, just curious as couldn't see it on Twitter otr the website.