d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

28 minutes ago, TheToeSucker said:

I like good wrestling. WWE isn't that. At least not as regulary as it used to be. AEW seems to be, if they fuck it up, then I think I'm gonna have to nope out of wrestling for a bit.

You not into Impact, MLW, New Japan etc?

Whilst Raws ratings arn't great it was still the top non Football/Sport show in cable in the 18-49 demo which is what American Channels/Networks and advertisers look at

Actual viewing figures in terms of people watching are fairly irelevant it's all about Demographic.

1 hour ago, TheToeSucker said:

I like good wrestling. WWE isn't that. At least not as regulary as it used to be. AEW seems to be, if they fuck it up, then I think I'm gonna have to nope out of wrestling for a bit.

Depends what you consider to be 'good wrestling' really?

WWE has no issues with in-ring quality. It's the general stale presentation and booking that are the problematic areas.

Wrestling is just a habbit though right for a lot of us. I certainly end Monday watching the first hour or so of Raw, then getting up in the morning and watching the rest/highlights/reports depending on my enjoyment of the show. I can't say I have enjoyed much WWE programming this year, but still do this every week

I just read the Bleacher Report every Tuesday and Wednesday first thing in the morning while I'm still trying to find the hole in my face where coffee goes into.

I don't really watch WWE anymore unless I see on Facebook, Bleacher Report or one of you cunts on here say that something wonderous has happened. Like Bray Wyatt at Summerslam. That made me so happy to see. And it's all gik again.

I love an oul Tanaka/Awesome match though.

45 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

WWE has no issues with in-ring quality. It's the general stale presentation and booking that are the problematic areas.

Without those, though, it's just gymnastics. Watching AEW and NJPW has really made me realise how stale I'd found WWE before I stopped watching. Wrestling needs good presentation and booking to be exciting.