d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

18 minutes ago, dopper said:

Anyone getting their hopes up for that happening deserves to be disappointed.

They already had a programme that led to a WrestleMania match just 4 years ago. Everything about it was bad.

Rock and Austin faced eachother at Wrestlemania 3 times in a 4 year span. If it’s booked well and people want to see it there’s no reason they can’t do it again.

Not that I think for a second that Wyatt/Taker at Wrestlemania is where this is heading, but I wouldn’t rule it out as happening at some point

I thought Raw was really good this week! several good matches, decent time given to the horsewomen tag. Austin brought a level of star power to the show, Styles was on good form, as per.

I suspect that the 11:19 reference is just the bible verse 11;19, and that's his version of the Austin 3:16 thing. I have him showing up on sunday to ruin the main event, so it's a no contest or DQ finish or something. I think he'll go after Braun.

25 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Rock and Austin faced eachother at Wrestlemania 3 times in a 4 year span. If it’s booked well and people want to see it there’s no reason they can’t do it again.

Not that I think for a second that Wyatt/Taker at Wrestlemania is where this is heading, but I wouldn’t rule it out as happening at some point

My point wasn't that the same two people can't feud multiple times, it's that they feuded once before and wasn't good.

Other than Wyatt wearing a mask this time and Undertaker being 4 years further into his fifties, I don't see how it would be any different.

44 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I don’t understand this deal with Bray Wyatt at Hell In A Cell. Presuming he’s facing Seth for the Title, I don’t know how you do that match and don’t have Bray murder him and win the belt. Anything less will definitely harm his momentum.

Replace Seth with CM Punk and Bray with Ryback and this is what everybody was saying in September 2012.

And we were right: Ryback never recovered.

11 minutes ago, dopper said:

Replace Seth with CM Punk and Bray with Ryback and this is what everybody was saying in September 2012.

And we were right: Ryback never recovered.

Yeah but back then they had THE LONG TERM PLAN!!!11 of Cena/Rock at Mania that couldn't be deviated from, I very much doubt there is any sort of plan in order at the moment.

But yeah, Wyatt losing to a single curb stomp after a 30 minute back and forth match does seem the WWE way of doing things.

Wyatt winning the belt means he has to lose it. I’d not have him in title picture at all. Be the once a month live terror. Show some restraint wwe for once 

To the people who say The Fiend will wrestle jobbers, like give over. Wyatt will be strong this time, this is their last chance with him. Unless you want him to feud with them, then you're an idiot.

Edited by TheToeSucker

2 minutes ago, TheToeSucker said:

To the people who say The Fiend will wrestle jobbers, like give over. Wyatt will be strong this time, this is their last chance with him. Unless you want him to feud with them, then you're an idiot.

I don’t think anyone has actually said that have they?...

54 minutes ago, TheToeSucker said:

Genuine question, what wrestling do you like? You seem quite aggro towards the products and fans. 

1 hour ago, Louch said:

Wyatt winning the belt means he has to lose it. I’d not have him in title picture at all. Be the once a month live terror. Show some restraint wwe for once 

Yeah, it’s a very odd choice. The new Bray Wyatt, like the old Bray Wyatt, has no real need to be after the belt - he’s one of the few on the roster whose entire gimmick/motivation isn’t “I am a wrestler and want to be the champion” so it’s not like being champion does him much good, and being in the title picture means he’s either going to lose, and/or get diluted with too-frequent appearances, and/or be turned on as a part time champion.

Perhaps he’ll explain the motivation more between now and that PPV. But at the moment, it seems a bit “well, who else have we got that’s got any momentum?” And in all honesty, I’m interested in it because of that. I’d rather see this than Rollins vs McIntyre or Samoa Joe again.

Edited by King Pitcos

1 hour ago, Great Bear Promotions said:

Raw was 10th for the night on cable, trailing news shows, football related programming, and the 3.36 million viewers for A Very Brady Renovation on Home & Garden.’

Below a home renovation show. My word. 

I mean, it wasn't just a home reservation show. It was a juggernaut based on one of America's most beloved sitcoms

The premiere of A Very Brady Renovation delivered the cable network's biggest audience in more than two years — since the heyday of Fixer Upper. The program brings together the six surviving members of The Brady Bunch's cast to renovate the San Fernando Valley house used in exterior shots on the series so it looks just like the show's sets.

The premiere delivered 3.36 million viewers, the biggest audience on cable outside of Monday Night Football's debut on ESPN.(https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/a-very-brady-renovation-scores-huge-ratings-hgtv-1238756)

I'd have gladly watched that over this weeks Raw

1 hour ago, Porkchopcash said:

Genuine question, what wrestling do you like? You seem quite aggro towards the products and fans. 

I like good wrestling. WWE isn't that. At least not as regulary as it used to be. AEW seems to be, if they fuck it up, then I think I'm gonna have to nope out of wrestling for a bit.