d-d-d-dAz

The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

5 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Will be interesting to see if the Fiend and 11:19 does correlate to The Undertaker. 

It's a Tuesday night and 30 years since he debuted maybe they'll roll him out for SmackDown only to have Wyatt take him out?

As huge of an Undertaker mark as I am - and wishing he would have stayed gone after the Reigns loss as that was THE perfect ending in my opinion - having him appear on the 30th anniversary of his debut would be very cool and doing something with Bray would be even cooler.

9 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Will be interesting to see if the Fiend and 11:19 does correlate to The Undertaker. 

It's a Tuesday night and 30 years since he debuted maybe they'll roll him out for SmackDown only to have Wyatt take him out?

But won’t Smackdown have moved to FOX and be on a Friday by then? Or is it staying on Tuesdays?

Well that put paid to that idea. Maybe have him do Raw the night before and have the Fiend kill the legacy a day shy of 30 years then. Final segment on Raw, as close as it can get to the day of in a WWE ring. Something tells me Taker absolutely loves the Wyatt gimmick and I'm sure he's all aboard the Fiend aspect. 

Survivor Series 1990 was November 22nd, which this year IS a Friday, so if Smackdown is going to Fridays (which I’m sure it is), it would correlate and you could do something, but 11:19 doesn’t mean a whole lot at this point. And it wouldn’t be 30 years until next November anyway

But lets stop all this before we end with another “it’s definitely Shawn Michaels chin” scenario

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Why on earth did I think he debuted in 1989? I need a sit down and a cup of tea. 

Meh, easy mistake to make.

I’ve already seem some trying to make the speculation stick as he made his debut at a taping of Superstars of Wrestling on November 19th as Kane The Undertaker. But for that to stick, you’d have to ignore that the episode of Superstars would’ve aired after Survivor Series or that WWE have never acknowledged him as Kane The Undertaker, his debut has always been Survivor Series 90. But obviously now is the time to retcon all of that to coincide with him squashing Mario Mancini

Edited by WyattSheepMask

They got killed in the ratings last night. Really bad. One of their worst ever. Only 1.8 million watched the final hour. I think Homicide getting stuck on the roof of that shitty TNA cage did more than that.

25 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

First Monday Night Football? Would that have any effect? 

Only the same effect it's had every year since 1993.

We’re heading into that part of the year that no-one cares about and we get the “historic low ratings” every other week.

Why FOX decided to get into bed with WWE right at the time that their already low ratings take a dip is anyone’s guess

I think people who are getting there hopes up in regards to Wyatt getting involved with the Undertaker or anyone of that ilk are going to be disappointed, I still reckon they missed a perfect opportunity with him and Austin at Raw.

The more likely Fiend scenario is - Shows up at COC to take out Rollins, loses to Rollins at HITC, fueds with Cedric Alexander, Ricochet, Mysterio etc forever more.

9 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

We’re heading into that part of the year that no-one cares about and we get the “historic low ratings” every other week.

Why FOX decided to get into bed with WWE right at the time that their already low ratings take a dip is anyone’s guess

It’s because it’s a Network so there new season starts in September onward. Network TV is different to cable stations 

2 hours ago, The King of Old School said:

I think people who are getting there hopes up in regards to Wyatt getting involved with the Undertaker or anyone of that ilk are going to be disappointed

Anyone getting their hopes up for that happening deserves to be disappointed.

They already had a programme that led to a WrestleMania match just 4 years ago. Everything about it was bad.

Edited by dopper

I don’t understand this deal with Bray Wyatt at Hell In A Cell. Presuming he’s facing Seth for the Title, I don’t know how you do that match and don’t have Bray murder him and win the belt. Anything less will definitely harm his momentum. Knowing how they think, Balor will probably turn up in full Demon makeup to distract Bray and they’ll think that protects him, but nah. He needs to kill Seth and have a solid run as Champion.